Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

Cheapest Traffic Method
2019-05-11, 09:47 AM,
(2019-05-11, 03:38 AM)Mister S Wrote:
(2018-12-12, 03:11 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-12-12, 07:03 AM)jezhead Wrote:
(2018-11-26, 10:05 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: - "Hijack" the traffic of platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, ...
- There are many bots around for this.

Sonds interesting .... Where can i find the BOTS ? Specially SNAPCHAT ....

- Facebook, Instagram, ...

Please have a look at the CPAElites marketplace section: h

- TikTok (former musical.ly)

Not really available at the public anymore, at least after their latest updates to version 9.x

I coded a musical.ly/TikTok bot system back in 2016 already, it worked excellent. Currently it would need some optical improvements.

- Snapchat

A larger Snapchat Q&A thread for CPAElites is currently in work, especially about the advantages of Snapchat compared to other platforms, some unique usage scenarios, methods to gain followers for free etc. I guess I will need one more week to finish it, I'm currently very busy with another update.

Summary: There are NO public Snapchat bots available, which don't require a physical device (smartphone, mobile, ...) and are not based on small .apk files. - I personally coded a Snapchat bot that's still working after all Snapchat updates, but I don't sell/rent it. To get access you would have to talk to the exclusive distribution company.

is it possible in one way or another to buy the tiktok bot?

Not yet, it needs some visual improvements. Maybe in 6 - 8 weeks (no guarantee).

You should better deliver the things you have guaranteed and signed for, Mister!

Or do you want the situation to escalate totally?

"Money is not everything in life!" (famous quote)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-05-16, 02:21 PM,
(2019-05-11, 09:47 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2019-05-11, 03:38 AM)Mister S Wrote:
(2018-12-12, 03:11 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-12-12, 07:03 AM)jezhead Wrote:
(2018-11-26, 10:05 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: - "Hijack" the traffic of platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, ...
- There are many bots around for this.

Sonds interesting .... Where can i find the BOTS ? Specially SNAPCHAT ....

- Facebook, Instagram, ...

Please have a look at the CPAElites marketplace section: h

- TikTok (former musical.ly)

Not really available at the public anymore, at least after their latest updates to version 9.x

I coded a musical.ly/TikTok bot system back in 2016 already, it worked excellent. Currently it would need some optical improvements.

- Snapchat

A larger Snapchat Q&A thread for CPAElites is currently in work, especially about the advantages of Snapchat compared to other platforms, some unique usage scenarios, methods to gain followers for free etc. I guess I will need one more week to finish it, I'm currently very busy with another update.

Summary: There are NO public Snapchat bots available, which don't require a physical device (smartphone, mobile, ...) and are not based on small .apk files. - I personally coded a Snapchat bot that's still working after all Snapchat updates, but I don't sell/rent it. To get access you would have to talk to the exclusive distribution company.

is it possible in one way or another to buy the tiktok bot?

Not yet, it needs some visual improvements. Maybe in 6 - 8 weeks (no guarantee).

Any news ?