Cheap domains for C&B
2014-08-13, 10:02 PM,
Hello,

From where i can buy cheap domains for using them at churn and burn?

Lws.fr requires me documents.
Godady have no PayPal so i need to use Credit Card.

Any other alternatives? I`m looking for max 2$ per domain.
2014-08-13, 10:07 PM,
Mmmmm not sure where that would be for 2$. You have to use a coupon for sure. Godaddy would be my best bet, try to get a CC somewhere!
2014-08-13, 10:33 PM,
(2014-08-13, 10:02 PM)adystanley Wrote: Godady have no PayPal so i need to use Credit Card.

You sure about that?? I always been paying with PP at GD since years..

http://support.godaddy.com/help/article/...ent-method
2014-08-14, 01:47 AM,
(2014-08-13, 10:33 PM)innozemec Wrote:
(2014-08-13, 10:02 PM)adystanley Wrote: Godady have no PayPal so i need to use Credit Card.

You sure about that?? I always been paying with PP at GD since years..

/help/article/3403/adding-paypal-as-a-payment-method

I think he mean go daddy doesn't have paypal payment methods for their $1 domain name. Grin
2014-08-14, 02:11 AM,
(2014-08-14, 01:47 AM)TheWomanILove Wrote: I think he mean go daddy doesn't have paypal payment methods for their $1 domain name. Grin

ah if thats the case, yes he is right :)
2014-08-14, 12:58 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-14, 01:07 PM by adystanley.)
So nothing here. How i can proceed with Godaddy if i use BH niches!? I will enter fake details? But i can`t get banned?

I`m looking for a guy (Which have reputation here and which is serious) to buy for me the domains i want from GoDaddy with 1$ (using coupons, there are dozens on the internet). Then you will have to transfer the domains to my GoDaddy account. When you create the domains, you will use fake details using an online generator. I will give you additional 0.50$ / domain (+ the domain price of course). I`m looking to buy a lot of domains for personal purposes.

More details on skype: john.derth
2014-08-14, 01:29 PM,
(2014-08-14, 12:58 PM)adystanley Wrote: So nothing here. How i can proceed with Godaddy if i use BH niches!? I will enter modified details? But i can`t get banned?

I`m looking for a guy (Which have reputation here and which is serious) to buy for me the domains i want from GoDaddy with 1$ (using coupons, there are dozens on the internet). Then you will have to transfer the domains to my GoDaddy account. When you create the domains, you will use modified details using an online generator. I will give you additional 0.50$ / domain (+ the domain price of course). I`m looking to buy a lot of domains for personal purposes.

I think domain name doesn't care about what name are you going to register even ihackfacebook.com you must care on your hosting.
2014-08-16, 11:20 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-16, 11:22 AM by winner4u.)
(2014-08-14, 01:29 PM)TheWomanILove Wrote:
(2014-08-14, 12:58 PM)adystanley Wrote: So nothing here. How i can proceed with Godaddy if i use BH niches!? I will enter modified details? But i can`t get banned?

I`m looking for a guy (Which have reputation here and which is serious) to buy for me the domains i want from GoDaddy with 1$ (using coupons, there are dozens on the internet). Then you will have to transfer the domains to my GoDaddy account. When you create the domains, you will use modified details using an online generator. I will give you additional 0.50$ / domain (+ the domain price of course). I`m looking to buy a lot of domains for personal purposes.

I think domain name doesn't care about what name are you going to register even ihackfacebook.com you must care on your hosting.

I think he is asking about usage and not the actual name.

If a site is used for blackhat/illegal purposes, can a domain registrar cancel the domain?

Let's say I am selling Facebook accounts on http://www.abdeggdfg.com. The domain name is not related to Facebook, but the content is.

Facebook complaints to my host, but my host doesn't respond. Then Facebook complaints to GoDaddy. Will GoDaddy respond to such a complaint? Will my details be passed on to Facebook or my account shut down?
2014-08-16, 01:23 PM,
(2014-08-16, 11:20 AM)winner4u Wrote:
(2014-08-14, 01:29 PM)TheWomanILove Wrote:

I have domain for year now on godaddy which is a strict domain registar provider and my domain include a keyword of H@ck and they are not deleting it, i think domain doesn't care about what are you going to do because it's just a name, you must care more about your hosting provider like bluehost you must register with Offshore provider.

I think he is asking about usage and not the actual name.

If a site is used for blackhat/illegal purposes, can a domain registrar cancel the domain?

Let's say I am selling Facebook accounts on http://www.abdeggdfg.com. The domain name is not related to Facebook, but the content is.

Facebook complaints to my host, but my host doesn't respond. Then Facebook complaints to GoDaddy. Will GoDaddy respond to such a complaint? Will my details be passed on to Facebook or my account shut down?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap domain names and webhosting (or free Webhosting the best option) P0gg 6 345 2017-05-04, 08:50 AM
Last Post: KarmaStore
  Where do you buy domains? Unavailable 3 254 2017-04-18, 03:24 AM
Last Post: Silanist
  Cheap Facebook Ads Clicks/Post Engagements MalcolmKevin 3 356 2017-03-19, 07:49 PM
Last Post: MalcolmKevin
  buying domains or free domains ?? aruncp 8 347 2017-02-07, 11:58 PM
Last Post: cmdee4
  Where can i find the cheapest .info domains? heartdragon 5 336 2017-01-24, 10:29 PM
Last Post: shaunm

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top