[Cheap] Own made 'Social Traffic Pop' not for WordPress
2013-08-22, 01:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-22, 01:43 AM by Remco.)
Hello CPAElites!

So I have just made my own kind of 'Social Traffic Pop' which I am selling on this forums.

Now you are wondering, what does it look like?
It looks like this:
[Image: mVaWMSp.png]
That is an example of it being on my website, I do not use the tweet button myself.
(You can change the background color of the pop-up with color codes)

Links are easily customizable and explained in the .txt file.

As you can see it can:
  • Tweet a message you would like them to tweet.
  • Redirect to your facebook page to give you a like.
  • Click the share button to share your input message on their facebook page.

The only negative point about this program is that they can click Continue without actually performing one of the actions listed.

Grab your change and buy it now for only €5!

[Image: x31nA3d.png]
PM me your transaction ID after your payment and I will send it to you as fast as possible!

If you have any problems, feel free to contact my skype: Remco.Bravenboer

2 Vouch Copies Available For Legendary Members/Moderators!
Share This Thread :

2013-08-22, 01:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-22, 01:35 AM by Brokep.)
Seems to simple for me to be sold. Sorry.

OMG! BEST NICHE EVER bit.ly/M6rxN3
[Image: 468x60-8.jpg]