Charlie Sheen HIV Announcement
2015-11-17, 08:39 PM,
This morning, in an interview with Matt Lauer, Charlie Sheen announced that he has been HIV Positive for almost 4 years.

The full story can be found by just typing "charlie sheen" into google. (Sorry I can't post links.)

The announcement comes as no surprise to most people, considering Sheen's bad habits ... and although he has done some pretty f***ed up stuff over the last couple of years ... you can't help but feel bad for him. The only reason I bring this topic up is because I have seen people "announce" on skype that they are happy that Charlie is HIV-Positive. It really seems like most people think of HIV/AIDS as a complete joke (at least in my experience) even though it is a really serious issue ... I have many friends/family who have lost family members to HIV/AIDS and they will be the first to tell you that HIV/AIDS is not something to joke about.

Anyways that's just my opinion ...

-Frats
Latest Thanks - View all

Grizzly(2015-11-17 08:50 PM) 
2015-11-17, 09:18 PM,
Yeah I first read about this in the paper where they did not reveal his name, I could not work out who it was to be honest. Today, I see him on the news and they are not actually saying it's him but they do mention his name still. Whilst I feel sorry for anyone that contracts this type of disease, I do think it's terrible if he has gone out and DELIBERATELY slept with women knowing they might be infected.
2015-11-17, 09:29 PM,
I don't know why either but I feel sorry for him. I always kinda liked him on TV, off TV who knows what he might have been through to get such a shitty attitude.
2015-11-17, 09:39 PM,
(2015-11-17, 09:29 PM)RushingWind Wrote: I don't know why either but I feel sorry for him. I always kinda liked him on TV, off TV who knows what he might have been through to get such a shitty attitude.

I feel more sorry for the women he has likely infected.
2015-11-17, 10:29 PM,
(2015-11-17, 09:39 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2015-11-17, 09:29 PM)RushingWind Wrote: I don't know why either but I feel sorry for him. I always kinda liked him on TV, off TV who knows what he might have been through to get such a shitty attitude.

Corect me if i'm mistaken but if a woman that slept with this dude and got infected with HIV then that woman can sue him right?

This is an example of what happen when guys don't use condoms.
2015-11-17, 10:32 PM,
(2015-11-17, 10:29 PM)Snoopy Wrote:
(2015-11-17, 09:39 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Corect me if i'm mistaken but if a woman that slept with this dude and got infected with HIV then that woman can sue him right?

This is an example of what happen when guys don't use condoms.

Quote:Criminal transmission of HIV is the intentional or reckless infection of a person with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). This is often conflated, in laws and in discussion, with criminal exposure to HIV, which does not require the transmission of the virus and often, as in the cases of spitting and biting, does not include a realistic means of transmission.[1] Some countries or jurisdictions, including some areas of the U.S., have enacted laws expressly to criminalize HIV transmission or exposure, charging those accused with criminal transmission of HIV. Others, including the United Kingdom, charge the accused under existing laws with such crimes as murder, manslaughter, attempted murder, or assault.
Latest Thanks - View all

Snoopy(2015-11-17 10:36 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heavyweight Deontay Wilder whoops idiot clown -=> Charlie Zelenoff HawkEye 1 339 2016-04-23, 05:21 PM
Last Post: WarAffiliate

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top