Charging back even if the service was done
2015-03-16, 11:54 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-16, 11:56 AM by raglady.)
1. Link to the members profile "in order for us to investigate only"
http://www.cpaelites.com/User-Zizou

2. Link to the thread where the deal took place on the forum.
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-CHEAP-HQ...rn-service
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Report-Raglady

3. You must provide screenshots, including any valid information example: skype messages, emails, PM's, with proof.

So the user don't even know how to read a sales thread, he ordered a 100k link and i delivered them, i told him that i don't have control on the indexing part. He then opened a report cos the indexing rate was not what he is expecting.

And after some investigation the staff conclude that he got what he was paid for.

[Image: OADwrLH.png]

BUT, few minutes after that, he opened a dispute on paypal stating "this transaction was made without the account holder's knowledge or consent." WHAT?
[Image: unn9o0k.png]

[Image: BJheT54.png]

Was it a generic statement from paypal or he really want to make me look like a scammer cos some hour before he opened the report on cpaelites here's what he is saying.
[Image: PVeWHFs.png]

I don't want long story, just look at the screenshot and take the decision.

I don't care about $50, but i don't want user like this on cpaelites, he have no respect for all of us.

Thank you
2015-03-16, 12:29 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-16, 12:32 PM by Money Hunter.)
Mod should take serious action against that shit.. please ban that idiot... he isn' deserved to be here.... I request Raglady to spam his pathetic website....
Latest Thanks - View all

raglady(2015-03-16 02:12 PM) 
2015-03-16, 01:49 PM,
The guy who opened a claim is a huge douchebag, 100% ban material, I'm asking for a permanent ban too, he will be just huge problems all the time, already trying to scam because he is some crybaby kid.
Latest Thanks - View all

raglady(2015-03-16 02:12 PM) 

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2015-03-16, 02:15 PM,
Hamma time !

Says Mc hammer.
Latest Thanks - View all

raglady(2015-03-16 03:20 PM) 
2015-03-16, 05:17 PM,
(2015-03-16, 11:54 AM)raglady Wrote: 1. Link to the members profile "in order for us to investigate only"
/User-Zizou

2. Link to the thread where the deal took place on the forum.
/Thread-CHEAP-HQ-Churn-and-Burn-service
/Thread-Report-Raglady

3. You must provide screenshots, including any valid information example: skype messages, emails, PM's, with proof.

So the user don't even know how to read a sales thread, he ordered a 100k link and i delivered them, i told him that i don't have control on the indexing part. He then opened a report cos the indexing rate was not what he is expecting.

And after some investigation the staff conclude that he got what he was paid for.

[img]/OADwrLH.png[/img]

BUT, few minutes after that, he opened a dispute on paypal stating "this transaction was made without the account holder's knowledge or consent." WHAT?
[img]/unn9o0k.png[/img]

[img]/BJheT54.png[/img]

Was it a generic statement from paypal or he really want to make me look like a scammer cos some hour before he opened the report on cpaelites here's what he is saying.
[img]/PVeWHFs.png[/img]

I don't want long story, just look at the screenshot and take the decision.

I don't care about $50, but i don't want user like this on cpaelites, he have no respect for all of us.

Thank you

I see you already dealt with this on the last thread, I'll leave this one with you then DP.
2015-03-16, 09:20 PM,
Thank you for the provided information, I have contacted both RushingWind and MrZeus for this.
We will be investigating this further.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-03-17, 09:20 PM,
The user has now been permanently banned. Hope you get your money back.
As for Zizou we're not seeing him back here.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Charge-back & Blackmail Eion 10 1,128 2017-06-01, 03:52 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Another Charge-back Eion 1 417 2017-05-15, 03:54 AM
  [Scammer] paculsakti89 - $69.95/Charge-back Eion 2 911 2017-01-21, 02:39 PM
  [RESOLVED] Service purchased but seller never replied/completed order. Lucy 3 1,562 2016-11-01, 07:29 PM
  Dispute - Slayer Phone Verification Service. klaatu97 14 2,486 2014-07-23, 12:28 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top