Charge-back & Blackmail
2017-05-31, 10:30 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-01, 01:17 AM by Eion.)
Profile: driftpower ( driftpower )

Amount Charged-back: $69.95

Charge-back Date: 23rd May, 2017

Product: IGCreator

Description: The user purchased the product on 17th May, 2017 and his license was activated within hours of purchase. The user inquired me about different functionalities of the bot and we talked about it on Skype (full chat log can be found below). The user is pretty adamant on the fact that his knowledge on IG is well above average and he claimed that if an account follows someone right after registration, the lifespan increases. He asked me if IGCreator can do that and I said no since it's beyond the scope of registration. Then we had some other talks.

After the last conversation on 17th, the user never contacted me and on 23rd, he issued the charge-back all of a sudden and in PayPal he clearly mentioned that unless I offer him a refund, he will post negative feedback on the forum (which he now did). The user claims that the bot doesn't actually emulate any device since it is so small in size (wow, almost as if the only way emulation works is by making a user friendly device like bluestack and downloading the app. Making assumptions based on prejudice is the least valid excuse). Also, he claims that since the bot makes requests to Instagram's server, it isn't actually emulating anything and using user-agent simulated http requests. This is the same user who claims to be aa veteran internet marketer and didn't knew what a catch-all inbox is. Regardless, I have nothing to say about his claims since these are far too juvenile and gibberish. I will advise the user to Google about how the internet actually works and his lack of technical knowledge might be rectified by that. For your convenience, I have linked the first result of Google regarding how internet works.

Since the user is quite confident that he is right and won't even bother to see otherwise, I see no use of trying to convince him. He stated that he doesn't verify emails and use freshly created accounts for automation and he believes that only "low quality" accounts can't withstand this procedure. Since he won't listen to any advise I offered him and he won't reverse the charge-back, I am forced to open this dispute. Also, he claimed that the accounts created by IGCreator are instantly banned and that it is the bot's fault. Just wanted to point this post I made on the sale thread, when another user claimed the same and was proved wrong, which he then accepted and resolved his problem himself.

Proof:

P.S. I didn't post this thread earlier as I talked to HawkEye and we agreed that I will wait for PayPal's verdict and then post the dispute thread and/or take actions. However, since the user already fulfilled his threat, I am forced to start this dispute. Just to be clear, it's been almost 9 days since the charge-back is issued, and it is far longer than the 72 hours resolution time provided in the forum rules.
2017-05-31, 10:41 PM,
The buyer has been contacted and told to respond.
2017-06-01, 01:13 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-01, 01:31 AM by driftpower.)
He is posting my personal information online, including skype, so, I advise you to remove it.

" already fulfilled his threat" what the actual fuck are you talking about? I didn't make any threats, I tried to make a deal with you, I wanted my money back but I felt sorry if your sales went down so I waited to see if you would give it back, since you didn't, I cared less about you and I posted the HONEST review, it's free speech, get your shit together and I never said "give me my money back or I will post a bad review" I said something more like "I do not want to post a bad review so let's make a friendly deal"..

You really like to fuck with people's minds don't you? I'm getting tired of this shit and honestly, I couldn't care less for the money, I was gonna use that $70 to invest on something actually worth investing, it's not that I need that money nor this forums, I make over $1,5k with instagram so you could say that I know how to tell if your bot is bullshit, you shouldn't have lied and said that it emulates android OS, it does use fake user agent and I don't make $50+ a day by creating shit accounts, your bot made me no money to be honest, 100% bans from instagram, that should tell you something about bad quality lmao, specially when I used the same proxy, I created like 100 accounts on my tablet and around the same amount on your bot and all your accounts didn't even last 24 hours meanwhile I got my accounts still lasting over a month spaming the shit out of instagram.

Don't come at me saying I'm posting threats because I'm not.

here's proof of earnings with ACTUAL good quality accounts made manually on ACTUAL android OS [Image: 97f3aea2a0a164664f035f12e658576e.png]

Here's some other guy 5 days ago complaining about the same quality problem:
[Image: 237f7f8e69d3d309279281a979a1948f.png]

Oh and note the residential ip part, I paid a lot of money for a proxy to do that I tried both US residential ips and EU ips with thousands of ips available in the pool, we talking about 50k+ ips, so we can really tell that it is not a problem with the proxy.
2017-06-01, 01:27 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-01, 01:29 AM by Eion.)
(2017-06-01, 01:13 AM)driftpower Wrote: He is posting my personal information online, including skype, so, I advise you to remove it.

" already fulfilled his threat" what the actual fuck are you talking about? I didn't make any threats, I tried to make a deal with you, I wanted my money back but I felt sorry if your sales went down so I waited to see if you would give it back, since you didn't, I cared less about you and I posted the HONEST review, it's free speech, get your shit together and I never said "give me my money back or I will post a bad review" I said something more like "I do not want to post a bad review so let's make a friendly deal"..

You really like to fuck with people's minds don't you? I'm getting tired of this shit and honestly, I couldn't care less for the money, I was gonna use that $70 to invest on something actually worth investing, it's not that I need that money nor this forums, I make over $1,5k with instagram so you could say that I know how to tell if your bot is bullshit, you shouldn't have lied and said that it emulates android OS, it does use fake user agent and I don't make $50+ a day by creating shit accounts, your bot made me no money to be honest, 100% bans from instagram, that should tell you something about bad quality lmao, specially when I used the same proxy, I created like 100 accounts on my tablet and around the same amount on your bot and all your accounts didn't even last 24 hours meanwhile I got my accounts still lasting over a month spaming the shit out of instagram.

See, the thing is, you never contacted me after 17th and on 23rd, you issued the charge-back and then said that you want your money back or you are going to post a negative review. This is pretty much how a threat looks like. You can't hold the gun and play the victim.

You keep saying the same stuffs over and over regarding how knowledgeable and experience you are without actually providing any proper argument, despite the fact that I have clearly shown proof regarding whether the bot created accounts are instantly banned or not. Also, I explicitly mentioned in the ToS that all usage related issues are entirely the user's responsibility. If you face bans on the accounts while using them, then its on you, I can't assist you with usage related issues. And you honestly have to be kidding me if you think I will take your hypothetical account quality threshold seriously.

Don't act innocent when it's pretty obvious that you never had any good intentions to begin with. You should've contacted me before issuing the charge-back, however you didn't so it pretty much proves your effort and will for a resolution. And I really can't convince you otherwise regarding the bot since it's quite clear that you are pretty arrogant and adamant on your belief.

P.S. Don't just randomly post some earnings, it doesn't prove anything nor does it contribute to the argument. Just because you earn XX USD doesn't make you omniscient.
2017-06-01, 01:32 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-01, 01:36 AM by driftpower.)
(2017-06-01, 01:27 AM)Eion Wrote:
(2017-06-01, 01:13 AM)driftpower Wrote: He is posting my personal information online, including skype, so, I advise you to remove it.

See, the thing is, you never contacted me after 17th and on 23rd, you issued the charge-back and then said that you want your money back or you are going to post a negative review. This is pretty much how a threat looks like. You can't hold the gun and play the victim.

You keep saying the same stuffs over and over regarding how knowledgeable and experience you are without actually providing any proper argument, despite the fact that I have clearly shown proof regarding whether the bot created accounts are instantly banned or not. Also, I explicitly mentioned in the ToS that all usage related issues are entirely the user's responsibility. If you face bans on the accounts while using them, then its on you, I can't assist you with usage related issues. And you honestly have to be kidding me if you think I will take your hypothetical account quality threshold seriously.

Don't act innocent when it's pretty obvious that you never had any good intentions to begin with. You should've contacted me before issuing the charge-back, however you didn't so it pretty much proves your effort and will for a resolution. And I really can't convince you otherwise regarding the bot since it's quite clear that you are pretty arrogant and adamant on your belief.

P.S. Don't just randomly post some earnings, it doesn't prove anything nor does it contribute to the argument. Just because you earn XX USD doesn't make you omniscient.

Why should I even contact you after you escalated the case on paypal? I contacted you through paypal, if you got a problem with that I don't care.

Man look, I'm done, I ain't replying anything else to this post and like I said, I don't care about cpaelites, I barely even come here, some guy just added me on my personal skype that I never heard about saying that you were posting my info online and that's why I came here, hawk, do me a favour and just delete everything and ban me if you want, I really couldn't care less, do whatever this guy wants you to do, fact of the matter is, I proved my point, I could even waste my time posting proof that the bot does not emulate android and show the rediculous http requests that it makes from an embbeded browser but I really don't care anymore.

Kind regards, I'm done replying here.
2017-06-01, 01:40 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-01, 01:46 AM by Eion.)
You are actually saying that it's my fault that I didn't magically realized your issue and contacted you myself? You had my Skype/Email and didn't bother to contact me and instead chose to issue the charge-back and basically said "give me money or I am posting negative review". Now, you are playing the victim. Wow!

And HawkEye I have submitted all the proofs needed for the dispute and since the user is complaining regarding privacy, I will ask you to kindly go through the proofs and delete them afterwards if you want. I don't want him to make another false accusation saying that I leaked his private info and all because he charged-back (his emails, transaction ID etc are already censored).
2017-06-01, 01:58 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-01, 02:01 AM by driftpower.)
btw, good job at using the bot's domain for spaming your stuff: *** Removed at the request of the owner ***

I'm sure your hoster will love to know what you've been doing with your domains man, you should really stop doing spam with the domain you use for legitimate business, someone could really report this stuff ** Removed at the request of the owner *** to the domain registrar of your bot :\

Anyway, good bye forever and sorry for not contacting you before opening the paypal case, that's the only thing I'm saying sorry for.
2017-06-01, 02:57 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-01, 03:39 AM by Quobi.)
So if I understand correctly you want a refund only due the fact that your accounts are being deleted after creation? So they were created it, ain't they? The bot fulfilled its purpose, ain't it? It's not like the bot is sending a message to Instagram asking the account's removal...
The bot fulfilled its duty so therefore it is working and you paid money for something that is WORKING + you got high quality support. You can't compare an account made on a native mobile and one with an private API emulation + proxy, everything it depends on many factors that don't have anything to do with the bot. You make enough money as you're saying, Eion's on the other hand maybe don't so please don't be ignorant and bring down his business cause we know how Internet Marketing works, I advice you to cancel the charge-back and stay positive.

//. I took a look at your review, I mean if we could call it like this... That is not a review, you are encouraging people not to buy it and you're doing all your best to bring Eion's business down only because on your side something is not good. You seems not to care about your public image on this forum so you think you could do what you want. You seems to be an Instagram expert which, as stated in the review, knew the account creators bots are useless, so may I ask why did you bought it? It doesn't matter if Eion's offers an trial or not, he clearly states on the policy that are sales are final, no matter what. As long as your license was activated, you ran the software, the bot did everything it was programmed to do, you may not get a refund. If it's a Fiddler capture with a simple request it shouldn't matter if this is the way an account is created, you feel me? You're throwing rocks in the wrong direction buddy.
2017-06-01, 03:29 AM,
That's not my problem but there is so many chargeback with your service , maybe some of these people are right and there is a problem with your bot about ban? You are not responsible of what happen when people create these account but when they buy your software they expect something good , something to create account and not be banned directly.

It's too easy to hide yourself with a TOS.

But anyway it's just my 2 cents but i really think there is something wrong with your bot , so many chargeback since 2/3 months
2017-06-01, 03:36 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-06-01, 03:44 AM by Eion.)
(2017-06-01, 03:29 AM)euforio Wrote: That's not my problem but there is so many chargeback with your service , maybe some of these people are right and there is a problem with your bot about ban? You are not responsible of what happen when people create these account but when they buy your software they expect something good , something to create account and not be banned directly.

It's too easy to hide yourself with a TOS.

But anyway it's just my 2 cents but i really think there is something wrong with your bot , so many chargeback since 2/3 months

Excluding this one, there's actually been only 2 in the past 2/3 months. The first one was a charge-back from a user from October-2016 who charged-back, mocked me and then blocked me on Skype and after several months, used multiple accounts to leave negative reviews because his license was revoked on October. Given the number of sales I receive, this is actually a very tiny number. The last charge-back thread that I posted was resolved by the user as he cancelled the charge-back (you can check the thread for updates). I have also posted proof in the OT regarding whether the created accounts are getting instant banned or not (as claimed by the buyer here).

It's simply not possible to guarantee that an account will survive since it's dependent on mostly user given data so the variables are not for me to control. It's literally impossible to appease everyone as people have different expectations. This is why I need to dictate a few rules regarding usage policy, to minimize liability. I have had customers expecting me to mentor them since they purchased my bot, so I really have to make the rules to deal with all kinds of people.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Charge-back Eion 1 418 2017-05-15, 03:54 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  [Scammer] paculsakti89 - $69.95/Charge-back Eion 2 913 2017-01-21, 02:39 PM
  Charging back even if the service was done raglady 6 1,086 2015-03-17, 09:20 PM
Last Post: DutchPride
  Hello CpaElites, Im back : Excalibur 7 1,313 2014-04-21, 01:29 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top