Cashyourfiles.net | PPD Network | Weekly payment | Clean Design | HI EPC & Conv
2013-06-01, 02:19 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-17, 03:33 AM by Cashyourfiles.)
[Image: logo2.png]

Hi Cpaelites members , Me and my partner decided to start a new PPD site so I'm here to introduce you guys to Cashyourfiles the soon to be #1 PPD network on the web, we have been working on this project since around October 2012 and launched in May 2013, So we have put a huge effort on this project and we can guarantee that we will be the best on the web.

For how don't know what PPD site mean:
Cashyourfiles.net is a pay per download website , You get paid when someone downloads your files by filling a survey, the commission you earn differs depending on the country and on the offers which that visitor completes. Also there is another way to earn money: use link locker to short the links.

However, our Avg is $1.63 per download, $0.25 EPC, 24.09% CR. It's not all about Avg , we'd rather have a higher EPC as that'll earn you more in the long run. And we're constantly optimizing offers. And we can guarantee that we will have one of the highest payout rate on the web.

We focused on the design thing, And make it very user friendly, So you have clean Design That's make you feel comfortable, And make the download page clean and very simple. That means more downloads and more earnings in the long run.

Our Features
1. Weekly payments from the first payment for all publishers every Sunday of month.
2. Premium Earnings 20% when someone bought the Premium account
3. Referral earnings 10% forever
4. Advanced statistics to monitor your files and country Clicks/Downloads/Average/Conversion/Summary/Referrals
5. Payment methods are PayPal, western union , Wire Transfer and Payoneer coming soon.
If you want to suggest another method please feel free to ask .
6. Link locker to short your urls and get paid when someone completes a survey to pass to the content you shortened.
7. Our design is clean and we proud of it, a user friendly that make you feel you are at home.

Why Cashyourfiles?
Cashyourfiles is a private PPD site, So we accept HQ members only . And we have the most unique site for a PPD site yet, and this is because we have put a huge effort on it . We have tried hard to make it the best, and we are constantly developing things that make us different.

Screenshots
Dashboard CLICK HERE TO SEE DASHBOARD

Statistics CLICK HERE TO SEE Statistics

My partner has made a huge effort and worked a lot of hours to make the download page clean and friendly.

Download Page CLICK HERE TO SEE DOWNLOAD PAGE

I hope to see you around Cashyourfiles and on the forums and I hope you understand that we are going to be different!

Register Cashyourfiles.net

For any Question/Suggestions contact us at Support@cashyourfiles.net
2013-06-01, 10:50 AM,
awesome i will register emedtly
2013-06-02, 02:40 AM,
I registered , please approve me
2013-06-02, 04:08 AM,
His desing look very professional, i like it!
2013-06-02, 04:52 AM,
(2013-06-02, 04:08 AM)lanzye Wrote: His desing look very professional, i like it!

Thank you , we are trying to be the best
2013-06-02, 05:12 AM,
We'd appreciate it if you changed the index icons, it's pretty much an exact copy of how FileFire looks...
2013-06-02, 10:51 AM,
The dashboard looks quite clean. I must say you guys did a nice design of the website.

Trade dota 2 items - PM me
2013-06-02, 12:57 PM,
Pretty Decent PPD considering it has weekly payments.
How manu users you have till now

Get Accepted Under Me and I will teach how to make 30$ a day or more with 2 hours of Work
[Image: 4mh0t8f.gif]
2013-06-02, 01:22 PM,
looks cool
what networks are u using? (no survey available here in india)
2013-06-02, 07:20 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-06-02, 07:34 PM by Cashyourfiles.)
(2013-06-02, 02:40 AM)hero Wrote: I registered , please approve me

we are reviewing your application ,we are glad to
join us

(2013-06-02, 01:18 PM)ReadByte Wrote: Looks good, but what is your network wide EPC?

our EPC is between 0.20-0.25 and we working on improves it by adding the best CPA network out there

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blackfox - Highest Paying Mobile Ad Network blackfoxio 33 5,362 Today, 12:12 AM
Last Post: metros
  Approved Network PREMIUM Network TopOffers: we monetize your dating traffic! TopOffers 6 143 Yesterday, 11:09 PM
Last Post: timilak65
  Approved Network Earn & Grow with admitad network! alex_admitad 30 1,064 Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Last Post: fateha
  Approved Network AdGate Media Incent CPA Network ♦ Top EPCs ♦ Biweekly Payments ♦ Mobile Lockers AdGateOleg 189 26,361 Yesterday, 07:49 PM
Last Post: d3t0x
  Approved Network ♞ ADS/ARMY - Weekly Payments - Content Locking - Bitcoin Payments - Direct Offers ♞ adsarmy 104 9,414 Yesterday, 07:41 PM
Last Post: d3t0x

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top