Attention: Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more! CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Friday, 17th of May, 01:15 PM/13:15, UTC+2, Europe)

Case Study: The Art of Misdirection [CPA Method]
2018-12-06, 12:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-12-06, 02:37 PM by Battleship7.)
So you go on the web today ordinary people are always searching TV staff, sports, games, series,politics, events, Celebrities naked (eg "Enter TV hostname" + Naked  Grin )....Yeah believe me Grin  They are searching it all! And this staff has mega volumes sometimes even millions a day. The unfortunate thing is all our tools tell us about exploding searches days or even months after it has happened. By the time you know about it its probably news and useless. Yeah i know what you thinking. Google trends? Even that tool tells you something after it has already happened. The question is what if you could tell what people are going to search on [Insert day in the future]. What if you knew a keyword that would be explosive on youtube on a specific day? Mmmmm....you'd be a god isnt it?

I want to share with you a method that is obviously racking serious dollar for some people or should I say the person doing it. I would like to call CPA marketers magicians why? Because in order to make money in this biz you gotta be one. A magician has clearly understood "The Art of Misdirection". So far every method that made me money had to involve a degree of misdirection. The more misdirection there is the bigger the ROI. Anyways enough talk here lets dive into this Art of Misdirection & Peeking into the future thing;

[hide]

As I said TV is huge and there is a guy who found a clever way to deal with sports followers. So here is the method (i will break it down further);

1)So he has a comprehensive list of all future games (fixtures) of all popular sports and games in every GEO. There are lots of websites giving these;
2) He creates hundreds of videos on youtube and gets them live 3-6 hours before the game and names it : "Live stream: [Insert match name]". It has the right thumbnail and says its Live... Hell it may even be an actual live stream but not of the actual game, but a clever presell
3) This video directs the user to where live stream is being watched which is his Money LP. The LPs are so good and look legit it makes you take action(unfortunately cant post or link here)
4) So if user tries to play the live stream on this LP, he must register...which is to download a plugin (The offer Money ) first in order to watch the game. ( As usual there is no game whatsoever  Tongue )

Now I am not sharing so that thousands copy because I promise you you wont make a cent when everyone starts doing it. The objective is for you to understand something so fundamental here. Let me drive it to your living room all the way to your arm chair in case you missed it;

A. Predicting the Future
I hate being last to know something. Because when you eventually hear about it from people it means its saturated. Predicting or knowing the future is probably the next big thing. Whether you are going to use set out plans like fixtures this sports guy uses or some kind of algorithm/program /history pattern to predict or if you are going to time travel...I dont care..But being able to predict and make YT content for something is in my opinion the next big thing. Gives you a serious advantage

Yep, I am investing my time into this too and testing niches

B. The Art of Misdirection

All methods I have created to make money are just an alteration of the example i gave above but designed to work in its own environment like Twitter, Facebook, Craigslist etc etc. Because I have compared the DNA of most people's methods (old or new) I can see that they are all a variation of the same fundamental tricks. The only difference is they have been adapted for a certian audience and/or to work in a certain enviroment (like FB, twitter, IG, etc). That said, mastering Misdirection in my opinion will put a lot of cheese & bacon to your sandwich faster than anything you are trying.

The example above can be variated further to instead of being a browser extension it can be an SOI offer.. But for it to work you'd have to play with designs to make everything blend or code. User would not even tell he has been moved to another website...to enter details. I have done this with plenty offers. Good thing is there are a billion offers to choose from and test with

Short story short. Misdirection.

I rest my case

[/hide]
2018-12-06, 12:24 PM,
Very informative case study, thanks for taking time for posting it.

But what have you shared exactly as sharing streams is nothing new??
2018-12-06, 02:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-12-06, 02:36 PM by Battleship7.)
(2018-12-06, 12:24 PM)saddies Wrote: Very informative case study, thanks for taking time for posting it.

But what have you shared exactly as sharing streams is nothing new??

A concept, an Idea, a belief! Look, if you looking for methods nobody is going to give you anything on a silver platter? Why would you even expect that? Perhaps this was no good to you if you were just looking a method to try. I shared an analysis for someone who wants to build or originate. If i had such years ago this would have been huge for me. But I had to learn from experience. In fact i still appreciate a good analysis of concepts...Not how something works but why its working. Why its making money? Those kinda answers. I hope it gets to someone who needs it. That's all
2018-12-06, 02:37 PM,
Seems like a good idea. But It will require lots lf effort.
2018-12-07, 09:38 AM,
Good case study and thanks for sharing the method.
2018-12-07, 01:28 PM,
(2018-12-06, 02:37 PM)ashpaul Wrote: Seems like a good idea. But It will require lots lf effort.

So does life itself. Lol Grin
2018-12-08, 04:16 PM,
Thanks! This idea really gets my brain working......Putting ideas together now!
2018-12-26, 01:42 PM,
now you put seeds in my idle brain, thanks man !

Need Awesome Conversions Join This Network