Can you change your On Page SEO after some time ranking?
2016-05-16, 04:35 PM,
My website has been ranking for about a month now, i always wondered - can i change something in On Page SEO now? I mean will it affect my ranking straight away and even if you improve your on page SEO - will you notice any change when you've not changed anything on your page for a month?
2016-05-19, 05:03 PM,
(2016-05-16, 04:35 PM)zilvis89 Wrote: My website has been ranking for about a month now, i always wondered - can i change something in On Page SEO now? I mean will it affect my ranking straight away and even if you improve your on page SEO - will you notice any change when you've not changed anything on your page for a month?

Definetly update your content if you need it, completely changing your website structure or something like that would change your ranking unpredictably, but only an on-site update of a page, when done correctly, will definetly increase your rankings.

I'd say you will see results pretty quick, especially if you give Google a couple of signals to check your site again, shouldn't take more than 1-2 weeks to see full results of your on-site efforts. For an authority site I saw results the next day.

Don't be afraid to update your site, as Google loves fresh content and it also means that your keeping your site up-to-date with the most relative and actual information.

[Image: FrLfaZB.png]
2016-05-19, 06:36 PM,
if it aint broke don't fix it
what ranks you at the moment is ur content, changing the main content will have negative effect on ur rankings, even a simple template change will fuck up ur link structure, update ur site with new posts/pages but dont touch what is already ranking.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 21 1,361 Today, 01:38 AM
Last Post: epalyou
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 16 1,186 Today, 01:06 AM
Last Post: nirback
  [eBook] The Complete Guide To SEO For Beginners EnChanter 19 1,116 Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Last Post: urangi
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 22 1,144 Yesterday, 07:40 PM
Last Post: vinsoy
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 17 920 2017-12-12, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Samarbete

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top