Can't Focus, How to solve?
2017-08-30, 04:56 AM,
hey guys really I cannot focus

I need to work but I waste many hours reading all on the web about internet marketing etc then I waste time on messages etc on smartphone..

really internet is killing me..

I feel like I have Adhd lol

I only focus for some minutes on computer to work only when I use a timer and relaxing music.. but I'd like to focus also in real life

how you would solve this problem?
2017-08-30, 05:19 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-30, 05:32 AM by euforio.)
Take a break of one month without mobile internet or anything you want , travel , do the thing you like , fishing , party with friend . Stay far from the technology and then you can start again IM and organize yourself better and try to plan everything you do.

There is no secret method but when i have some focus problem i do that. Also don't listen all these guru tard who say to not smoke , not eat too much meat , drink a tea between each meal. Live your life like you do but sometime take a break

The key is to be organized and write each thing or step you do each day , and each thing you don't do
Latest Thanks - View all

rissay(2017-08-30 07:08 PM) 
2017-08-30, 07:16 AM,
Most of people in your life will seek you for a simple reason.
Own benefits, even your very best friends do the same.
They cooperate with you if they find it useful.

If you do drugs, you're useful for one friend, if you do programing you're useful for another one, if you make funny jokes, if you're a good and loyal person etc..

This is fact, and it doesn't mean that you should avoid all of your friends.
Living like that is probably impossible.

Sometimes you get lucky in life with friends, some of them are built with great manners, they do the hard work to get stand on own feet, they actually help you before anything, and you simply can't mark them as bad persons.

Why I wrote this to you is to understand that you won't be able to help yourself at first place if you are someone who spending time on others. That's leaching of your energy. Unfinished man can't feel good for himself, how then for others.

Social profiles, mobile phone, personal status in area you live, you should start ignoring all that. Come back when you start feeling proud.

Before you get into hard work on your computer, you need to know that no matter how you look like, you will become a GARBAGE if you don't start training at gym or any sports for 2hours a day.

Place this into your day, and rest of it, get to work buddy.
If you need some high pressure, do coffee, but no other craps with tons of sugar. That will ruin your health and body look.

We all have bad moments, and we all get distracted from work, that's normal, it's human nature.

Anyone who work something daily will feel results of his work.
If you train your body, you command grow.
If you sending traffic, you command traffic.
(will start happening once)

If I could write a roman for you, you could do some work for yourself daily and overcome your negative moments.
Latest Thanks - View all

Aicec(2017-08-31 10:18 AM) 

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
2017-08-30, 07:30 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-30, 07:42 AM by euforio.)
(2017-08-30, 07:16 AM)Watt Wrote: Before you get into hard work on your computer, you need to know that no matter how you look like, you will become a GARBAGE if you don't start training at gym or any sports for 2hours a day.

If you need some high pressure, do coffee, but no other craps with tons of sugar. That will ruin your health and body look.

Everything you say is right but this part about sport or sugar is clearly annoying. Same speech like charles ngo or any other guru .

Yes sport is important to have a good health but saying you will become a GARBAGE is clearly bullshit . I have 28 years old i don't do any sport since 5 years because of my knees and that never stop me to earn money or have a girlfriend or meet some friend and also my body is not ugly weak or anything you want.

Also about sugar or coca cola , another thing i can't understand do you really think sugar is the problem when you can't focus?

All these thing about food or what you drink is useless , the only thing you need is a strong mental . If you want to party with your friend and drink a lot of alchohol DO IT , if you want to drink coca cola and eat Mcdonald each day DO IT . This is your life and what you eat or what you drink will not affect your work or your social life .

Some people who are fat like how they are because they accept how they are and they profit of their life , stop with this propaganda of zero sugar , 2h/day sport and shit like this . We have one life so live your life like you want and stop waste your time with these dietetic sentence.

And again other part of Watt message is helpfull

BE YOURSELF vincenzot , follow people advice about how to work or how to focus on thing , but about your relation with your friend or what to eat , THIS IS YOUR CHOICE , and if you accept how you are so eat or drink what you want
2017-08-30, 08:08 AM,
(2017-08-30, 07:30 AM)euforio Wrote:
(2017-08-30, 07:16 AM)Watt Wrote: Before you get into hard work on your computer, you need to know that no matter how you look like, you will become a GARBAGE if you don't start training at gym or any sports for 2hours a day.

Everything you say is right but this part about sport or sugar is clearly annoying. Same speech like charles ngo or any other guru .

Yes sport is important to have a good wealth but saying you will become a GARBAGE is clearly bullshit . I have 28 years old i don't do any sport since 5 years because of my knees and that never stop me to earn money and also my body is not ugly weak or anything you want.

Also about sugar or coca cola , another thing i can't understand do you really think sugar is the problem when you can't focus?

All these thing about food or what you drink is useless , the only thing you need is a strong mental . If you want to party with your friend and drink a lot of alchohol DO IT , if you want to drink coca cola and eat Mcdonald each day DO IT . This is your life and what you eat or what you drink will not affect your work or your social life .

Some people who are fat like how they are because they accept how they are and they profit of their life , stop with this propaganda of zero sugar , 2h/day sport and shit like this . We have one life so live your life like you want and stop waste your time with these dietetic sentence.

Sorry to hear about your knee, you're kinda right. I wanted to let him know that he can't only sitting on computer doing nothing physical for himself. However, most of people turn into garbage in this modes, so I still feel my answer can pass. I can't jump into every single person metabolism and life situations. I talk what happens to most of people. It is better for me to say him worst possible option he can achieve by doing nothing. I'm very good informed person buddy.

Juice drinks affect very bad inner body/organs, and skin look/making fat as well. I never mentioned that he need juice sugars to focus, you said that. However, you should know that most of people consume coca-cola daily and to don't go deeper into it, I'll end it here on this subject, if you let me.

You're completely wrong in this part. We are all different and that's fine. Let me explain to you. If you're the one who supports peoples to accept themselves, on level of life they live/look now, you should stop supporting them at all, since they are already accomplished.

I did not mention any food, but of course, every single person should care what he eat, let me ask you: would you allow your baby to drink coca-cola and eat mc donalds food? If so.. then I feel sorry for you.

Parties and all other life activities are completely fine, but should be reduced to minimum, because human life system is developed to force you to make money at first, or you won't survive.

We, peoples, should always push our minds and bodies to grow, the right way.

I got fat brother in high school. His parents got money. He owns 120kg/264lbs+ and he can't get a girl for himself. He is drunk hard weekly, he smoke, he don't do nothing good to improve his life. I work to change him. Don't say to peoples to accept who they are, say them to overcome themselves.

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
2017-08-30, 06:03 PM,
thanks for replies yeah I need to take more responsability
Latest Thanks - View all

Watt(2017-08-30 06:07 PM) 
2017-08-30, 10:40 PM,

Yes sport is important to have a good health but saying you will become a GARBAGE is clearly bullshit . I have 28 years old i don't do any sport since 5 years because of my knees and that never stop me to earn money or have a girlfriend or meet some friend and also my body is not ugly weak or anything you want.

BE YOURSELF vincenzot , follow people advice about how to work or how to focus on thing , but about your relation with your friend or what to eat , THIS IS YOUR CHOICE , and if you accept how you are so eat or drink what you want

That's why you can't focus. Because you're still a kid. Yes, I agreed in some parts of you said like if someone want to eat coca cola each day then do it. And that's the point, if someone want to avoid junk food is because he/she takes the responsibility of his/her on life and knows that doing sports and etc keep their body healthy. If someone rather choice mcdonalds things instead of doing sports there is no problem with that. The problem is that most of those people then keep bitching that they are fat etc.

The thing is the decisions. If you choose the stupid messages instead of doing your work in online marketing, it's ok as well. It's your choice. But then please don't come around and asking for help, because it's so pathetic. And remember, while you are reading messages and surfing online, there are plenty of others who are making a killing with online marketing at the same time ;)
2017-08-30, 11:26 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-30, 11:29 PM by euforio.)
(2017-08-30, 10:40 PM)diamon66 Wrote:

That's why you can't focus. Because you're still a kid. Yes, I agreed in some parts of you said like if someone want to eat coca cola each day then do it. And that's the point, if someone want to avoid junk food is because he/she takes the responsibility of his/her on life and knows that doing sports and etc keep their body healthy. If someone rather choice mcdonalds things instead of doing sports there is no problem with that. The problem is that most of those people then keep bitching that they are fat etc.

The thing is the decisions. If you choose the stupid messages instead of doing your work in online marketing, it's ok as well. It's your choice. But then please don't come around and asking for help, because it's so pathetic. And remember, while you are reading messages and surfing online, there are plenty of others who are making a killing with online marketing at the same time ;)

I'm not the one who have focus problem i just answer to op and btw don't judge me so fast , i just share my opinion on this you are far to know who i am or how i live
Latest Thanks - View all

Watt(2017-08-30 11:28 PM) 
2017-08-31, 05:54 AM,
Thanks for replies.

Btw internet is killing me.. I check many times in the day emails and forums and socials.. I've no life lol
2017-08-31, 09:59 AM,
if you feel you cant focus stop working .. come back when you are determine.. like me i cant focus so i dont work . but i have to work even for a minute just to have some progress..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Be Awake And Focus On Working? immart247 8 483 2017-05-20, 11:47 AM
Last Post: meggri
  will i be wasting time learning about BH now and should focus on WH niches instead??? readmylip 13 1,632 2016-12-17, 10:29 AM
Last Post: smom
  Youtube mass deletion - how to solve Jooky3r 23 1,946 2015-07-01, 05:13 AM
Last Post: sek007
  How to solve this YT problem? dubleV 5 526 2015-03-13, 08:42 AM
Last Post: DeathGun
  Any captcha solver that can solve this YTMoney 2 381 2015-03-02, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Rob05rame

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top