Can someone please help me..
2015-06-25, 02:07 PM,
Hi,

Ok, I may have asked something similar in another post...I have looked everywhere and cant find it, or I can't seem to get it into my head.

I understand how to promote a non incentive offer like weight loss coz the traffic will actually be interested in it etc. You build a landing page, maybe capture an email or whatever. BUT how do people promote single offers that are on CPAgrip??

If theres an offer about winning an iphone or downloading an app (these are the same offers that people see when someone wants to unlock content or a file locker).

How do people promote it?? Do you just target people wanting a free iphone or downloading an app? Or do I have to offer an incentive? If I do offer an incentive, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of just promoting that single offer?

I have read this heaps to make sure it makes sense, I hope it does. Maybe I am way off with the way im thinking? Im just trying to put all the pieces of the jigsaw together.

If someone wants to get me on skype, my id is itsaswan79 (tim bo). I'd love to chat to people more experienced.

Thanks heaps.
2015-06-28, 08:18 AM,
bumping.......cant anyone help?

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top