Can someone mentor me ?
2014-04-02, 06:20 PM,
I Have been trying do comeback to PPD/CPA now for a month and so far i have just lost money. So if someone is willing to help me get started it would be amazing. So far i have tried to earn with Youtube but always my videos get flagged/deleted and i really don't have idea what should i do now. I don't have GSA yet but im planning to buy it instantly when i earn enough. So if anyone here is willing to help just post here or PM me your skype :)
2014-04-02, 06:34 PM,
dude no one gonna mentor you , maybe some one will skype you , just to sign up via his rif link for cpa/ppd , he will tell u little about cpa/ppd or give u bunch of crappy pdf files to read, how i know? i tried to find a mentor for years but all i got is people trying signup me up under there link, bastards right? no they're not , not one will give u a working method, it take times to find a working method, its hard, you just cant share that because some one sign up under you link,you just have to find one, twist a exiting method or come up with a new one. im still failing ,but i will never stop trying till i reach my goal :D , so why i just type this bunch of words here? to save your time, don't wait till a angel find you , dig your way to heaven :p failing makes you perfect.
Latest Thanks - View all

primux(2014-04-02 06:38 PM) Spiderman(2014-04-02 06:37 PM) 

"Money cannot buy happiness, but it's more comfortable to cry in a Ferrari than on a bicycle."

2014-04-02, 06:39 PM,
(2014-04-02, 06:34 PM)EliteUser Wrote: dude no one gonna mentor you , maybe some one will skype you , just to sign up via his rif link for cpa/ppd , he will tell u little about cpa/ppd or give u bunch of crappy pdf files to read, how i know? i tried to find a mentor for years but all i got is people trying signup me up under there link, bastards right? no they're not , not one will give u a working method, it take times to find a working method, its hard, you just cant share that because some one sign up under you link,you just have to find one, twist a exiting method or come up with a new one. im still failing ,but i will never stop trying till i reach my goal :D , so why i just type this bunch of words here? to save your time, don't wait till a angel find you , dig your way to heaven :p failing makes you perfect.
I Have methods but i'm just having problems to get traffic...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 366 48,650 Yesterday, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Endeavour
  I'm looking for a mentor to instangram! adeakin 6 287 2017-07-28, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Mecounter
  Looking for a CPA Mentor Ever 4 385 2017-04-07, 03:04 AM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Newbie with knowledge! Looking for a mentor Pedriitop 0 380 2016-09-09, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Pedriitop
  Looking for mentor Trojan 0 386 2016-08-27, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Trojan

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top