Can someone help me through my first hurdle
2018-02-27, 11:04 PM,
Hello gurus I recently  asked a question  about what adult  traffic network  I can join  as a affiliate marketer..so I tried  crackrevenue but was rejected  four times.... Please  how can I open a crackrevenue..., what are the procedure.... Maybe  someone  can help  me open it... Thanks
Share This Thread :

2018-02-27, 11:09 PM,
Really not that difficult but when you apply a CPA you never come un-prepared. I was accepted in all big CPA networks when I had limited knowledge and no websites.

You need to show them that you know a bit about traffic sources. If they ask you how you are going to plan to promote you tell them I will be setting up some websites and promote it through PPC, social media etc.

But don't go in like a total noob :)
2018-02-28, 12:41 AM,
(2018-02-27, 11:09 PM)Lone Wolf Wrote: Really not that difficult but when you apply a CPA you never come un-prepared. I was accepted in all big CPA networks when I had limited knowledge and no websites.

You need to show them that you know a bit about traffic sources. If they ask you how you are going to plan to promote you tell them I will be setting up some websites and promote it through PPC, social media etc.

But don't go in like a total noob :)

Please  can you  help  me  to  apply... Please  drop your Skype  id
2018-03-02, 03:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-02, 03:58 AM by Mr. Tokyo.)
To be honest with you, just being honest and wording your motivation in these applications is the best you can do.

And if they still reject you, you either retry or move on to another network.

There's no rocket science or "hack" when it comes to applications since they're reviewed by humans.
2018-03-02, 04:10 AM,
I think you must to try propeller ads
2018-04-12, 11:06 PM,
start with low level affiliate programs, get experience first and only after that apply to the programs that require verification