Can someone get me started
2013-08-01, 11:27 PM,
Hey guys can someone get me started on making my own website and coding so it looks super super sleek or can someone do that for me ill pay them. Well the number on thing I want to do is knowing who to host my website from and making it look super legit! can you guys please provide me with that information?
2013-08-01, 11:31 PM,
what kind of website is it?

and i am hosting my websites on godaddy. most people have bad experience with them but they have been good for me.
2013-08-01, 11:34 PM,
(2013-08-01, 11:31 PM)J@bz Wrote: what kind of website is it?

and i am hosting my websites on godaddy. most people have bad experience with them but they have been good for me.

How much is hosting on godaddy? like what you pay

and its for a niche that I have been doing It had generated me a good sum amount of money each month it was taken down then I put it back up but I want it to stay there for a long time so I need a really good website
2013-08-01, 11:41 PM,
(2013-08-01, 11:34 PM)cooldr1 Wrote:
(2013-08-01, 11:31 PM)J@bz Wrote: what kind of website is it?

How much is hosting on godaddy? like what you pay

and its for a niche that I have been doing It had generated me a good sum amount of money each month it was taken down then I put it back up but I want it to stay there for a long time so I need a really good website

i am paying £5.20 each month for hosting.

and i can design and code you a good looking site for a price of course. I have Pm'd you my Skype.
2013-08-09, 03:06 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-09, 03:08 PM by ImagineDreamz.)
I use weebly, I removed the ad at the bottom free PM if you wanna know how. I then paid 50 cents for one year domain, a .com. If you wanna have more info, PM me and I will help you for free. The site I made looks VERY legit also IMO.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top