Can someone explain how to setup new FB ads account
2016-07-27, 05:21 AM,
I was wondering if someone could help me setup a new ads account.
Some months ago my last ads account has been banned and i'm hearing lots of people saying it isn't possible to make a new one.

Where do i need to be careful with making a new account?
Latest Thanks - View all

Grizzly(2016-07-28 02:13 AM) 

Become my referral: Click Here
[Image: 3ornk7FMHAoVMExnwI.gif]
2016-07-27, 06:14 AM,
I am pretty sure that you need a new unique IP address (residential IP is the best option) and you need to look like a real account.

Real payment methods like credit card or debit card matching the exact name and billing details on the Facebook account will always work.
A lot of history on the Facebook account and browsing data is more believable when your account is being reviewed before your ad goes live on your new account.

I've been testing some VCC's, however, they need to have matching billing details or it won't work. One VCC I have tried (for Eurpope) works but the billing details didn't match so my account got locked so I am still working on that payment method. It's hard to get a real credit card or any card from the bank with a fake name that you're using with Facebook. Unless you're comfortable with using your real name, I just know that they can ban or block your account at any time so that's why I don't use my real name anymore.

That's pretty much it. Basically, you have to look like a real account. Look like you're using an IP address in a residential area and using a payment method that looks real.

Creating a Facebook ads account, at-least for me is extremely difficult. It takes a long time and it's a lot of work.
There's a lot more to warming up your account and stuff but it's quite common sense. Hope I helped.
Latest Thanks - View all

Stevennn(2016-07-27 06:38 PM) 
2016-07-27, 06:44 PM,
(2016-07-27, 06:14 AM)Before5am Wrote: I am pretty sure that you need a new unique IP address (residential IP is the best option) and you need to look like a real account.

Real payment methods like credit card or debit card matching the exact name and billing details on the Facebook account will always work.
A lot of history on the Facebook account and browsing data is more believable when your account is being reviewed before your ad goes live on your new account.

I've been testing some VCC's, however, they need to have matching billing details or it won't work. One VCC I have tried (for Eurpope) works but the billing details didn't match so my account got locked so I am still working on that payment method. It's hard to get a real credit card or any card from the bank with a fake name that you're using with Facebook. Unless you're comfortable with using your real name, I just know that they can ban or block your account at any time so that's why I don't use my real name anymore.

That's pretty much it. Basically, you have to look like a real account. Look like you're using an IP address in a residential area and using a payment method that looks real.

Creating a Facebook ads account, at-least for me is extremely difficult. It takes a long time and it's a lot of work.
There's a lot more to warming up your account and stuff but it's quite common sense. Hope I helped.

Thanks for your reply,

How about proxy servers? The best way would be to run the ads on my main pc at home. About your cc problem, im pretty sure you can sign up for a new payoneer debit card with another name.

Add me on skype: stevennn.nl ive some more questions!
Latest Thanks - View all

Grizzly(2016-07-28 02:14 AM) 
2016-07-27, 06:51 PM,
(2016-07-27, 06:44 PM)Stevennn Wrote:
(2016-07-27, 06:14 AM)Before5am Wrote: I am pretty sure that you need a new unique IP address (residential IP is the best option) and you need to look like a real account.

Thanks for your reply,

How about proxy servers? The best way would be to run the ads on my main pc at home. About your cc problem, im pretty sure you can sign up for a new payoneer debit card with another name.

Add me on skype: stevennn.nl ive some more questions!

Payoneer Entropay and all other saturated vccs Are Not Working mate
2016-07-27, 09:53 PM,
better off just buying one instead of spending so much time trying to create your own
2016-07-28, 01:57 AM,
(2016-07-27, 09:53 PM)lancerimpact Wrote: better off just buying one instead of spending so much time trying to create your own

I agree with lancerimpact, if you already got an account banned, you need to farm a new one, which will take months of daily activity and might end up getting banned for one little mistake.
While buying accounts is a little more expensive, you can get an account running ads in a couple of days and it pays for itself pretty fast.

[Image: dcpoL48.gif]
2016-07-28, 02:11 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-28, 02:18 AM by Grizzly.)
I remember you being cocky and rude in cpagrip chat, shouting all day and ignoring all messages,joking about the noobs and now you asking for help since http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-It-happe...my-account
,now you are wondering if people can add you on skype becouse you have "more questions" lol
you're so funny Stevennn
Latest Thanks - View all

ComeatmeBro(2016-08-04 11:33 PM) Bazingaa(2016-07-28 06:53 AM) 
2016-08-04, 11:34 PM,
You are dam right ! when people start earning they get cocky lol. if they have a problem then suddently they want attention :D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Build Facebook AD Account Yourself Watt 84 4,719 2017-10-14, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Watt
  [Warmup] Youtube Aged Account yesman 4 247 2017-10-08, 12:00 PM
Last Post: yesman
  Facebook ads mastermind skype group (2017) kasher9 102 5,288 2017-09-21, 09:29 AM
Last Post: marketingpro
  FaceBook Ads Help Mare3101 3 128 2017-09-16, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Mare3101
  about FB page reviews and likes keko0o 2 72 2017-09-15, 12:57 AM
Last Post: JustPlainLucas

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top