Can my friend pay for me VIP upgrade?
2015-10-02, 10:53 PM,
Hi, can any one confirm me this please? I want to upgrade and my friend will pay for me, for that I have to handover my account info to her, is that will be problem? FYI she is not a cpaelites member.
2015-10-02, 11:52 PM,
Its not really a problem mate. Your account is just new and getting login details wont hurt you. Tell her to upgrade it then return it to you.
2015-10-03, 12:08 AM,
(2015-10-02, 11:52 PM)Awesomeness Wrote: Its not really a problem mate. Your account is just new and getting login details wont hurt you. Tell her to upgrade it then return it to you.

Well kinda it is a problem, because giving away your personal info to somebody else is risky. But if you trust that person do it, but before that make sure your password is not the same on email that you are using and the password you made when you created CPA Elites account. Because that person can easily log on to your email!

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2015-10-03, 12:14 AM,
Thread moved to the correct section.. To answer your question:

It's your choice and your responsibility, i'd suggest creating a random password and give him that to login to your account and complete the payment.
Make sure your email password and such is different so if he decided to screw you over you will be able to reset the password through your email.

Hope this answered your question.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-10-03, 12:26 AM,
(2015-10-03, 12:08 AM)Nem Wrote: Well kinda it is a problem, because giving away your personal info to somebody else is risky. But if you trust that person do it, but before that make sure your password is not the same on email that you are using and the password you made when you created CPA Elites account. Because that person can easily log on to your email!

Actually he doesn't need to give his personal info. Just the login details is needed and his account can be upgraded. Since his account is new there is nothing to lose.
2015-10-03, 12:27 AM,
Thank you every one, actually I am not worried about my info I worried about this forum rules but I got my answer.
2015-10-03, 01:25 AM,
Not a problem, info does not need to be the same as cpaelites registration

pαтιeɴce, perѕιѕтeɴce αɴd perѕpιrαтιoɴ мαĸe αɴ
υɴвeαтαвle coмвιɴαтιoɴ ғor ѕυcceѕѕ
2015-10-03, 02:07 AM,
No it won't be a problem if she doesn't make an account for her :)

We're in a time where all enterprises fall
We should beware of the wolves that haunt us
They are not all the same, cannot take the blame
Await the time to unchain utopia
2015-10-03, 06:53 AM,
as long as she is trustworthy then it will not be a problem. :)

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any known good Pay per Install? rinaldohack 9 387 Yesterday, 11:49 PM
Last Post: emirmous
  What is better - Pay Per Lead or Cost Per Action? alex_admitad 5 99 Yesterday, 01:00 AM
Last Post: ougasoft
  Warning: Mobiprofit doesn't pay for traffic DemianMash 3 217 2017-12-02, 12:38 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Is Pay-Per-Call good? Bing 7 866 2017-06-20, 09:40 PM
Last Post: imrichard
  Pay Per Call Network ?? TrendSetterz 10 1,077 2017-06-19, 08:50 PM
Last Post: imrichard

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top