Can I rank a blogger blog in Google?
2014-04-10, 04:13 AM,
Hey, guys I'm wondering is it gonna be significantly harder to rank a blogger blog in Google without buying a domain for it. Will it be much harder if the domain is myniche.blogspot.com instead of myniche.com ?

I'm gonna do tier link building (cuz I've heard spamming will penalize my blog pretty fast) and lots of google + shares.

What do you think, is it worth buying a domain? I don't want to do it because I want to rank a few niches (not so big) and if I buy a domain for any of them it's gonna be too expensive for me.
2014-04-10, 05:11 AM,
I'm a beginner with SEO right now and I started off with Blogspots, they're quite easy to rank, but the problem is that people will report you even there, the same as YouTube. So, I recommend you to use Blogspot for learning purpose only, don't use it as your main source of income, because you will get fucked up by your competition. If you know SEO, go for your own domain, if you're testing SEO then go with Blogspot I think.
2014-04-10, 05:14 AM,
(2014-04-10, 05:11 AM)-qwerty- Wrote: I'm a beginner with SEO right now and I started off with Blogspots, they're quite easy to rank, but the problem is that people will report you even there, the same as YouTube. So, I recommend you to use Blogspot for learning purpose only, don't use it as your main source of income, because you will get fucked up by your competition. If you know SEO, go for your own domain, if you're testing SEO then go with Blogspot I think.

How much was the competition that you managed to rank your bloggers and it what position?
2014-04-10, 06:28 AM,
(2014-04-10, 05:14 AM)talkingman Wrote:
(2014-04-10, 05:11 AM)-qwerty- Wrote: I'm a beginner with SEO right now and I started off with Blogspots, they're quite easy to rank, but the problem is that people will report you even there, the same as YouTube. So, I recommend you to use Blogspot for learning purpose only, don't use it as your main source of income, because you will get fucked up by your competition. If you know SEO, go for your own domain, if you're testing SEO then go with Blogspot I think.

How much was the competition that you managed to rank your bloggers and it what position?

It depends to be honest. I've ranked some niches to #1 position too. It depends on how long you build links for, your competition and the links you build. I'm not targeting huge niches like Facebook hack etc, so I usually rank on page 1 for almost ANY niche. The position slowly goes up, but for niches with low competition I go to top3-5 within 2 weeks usually.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 20 891 Today, 12:35 AM
Last Post: rinkidi
  How to know the rank of your video for a certain keyword? berkxz 6 215 2017-10-15, 11:09 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 254 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 120 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  How to share blogger website on AddMeFast No Fear 8 1,125 2017-09-28, 07:04 PM
Last Post: grenadez

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top