Can I do something about it?
2015-03-10, 11:03 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-10, 11:07 AM by miamor.)
Since the end of 2014, someone keeps re-uploading all my videos to youtube, and in the description he puts his download link.
Every Day, but really, EVERY DAY, I keep reporting about 25-40 videos of my stolen videos, and they get deleted 10 seconds later, but he keeps uploading more and more of my videos (with my voice!!). this is very exhausting for me because it takes me almost 30 minuted EVERY DAY just to delete his videos..
Can I do something about this bastard? :(
2015-03-10, 11:05 AM,
No, you can't. Maybe you can code a bot that would automatically flag his videos to save your time, other than that there's nothing you can do.
2015-03-10, 11:23 AM,
Take it as a challenge to improve your promotion.

Watermark videos and make websites for the niches, show websites and all in your vid featured with mentioning the url name in voice.

If you do it correctly any ripper will only help you with traffic
Latest Thanks - View all

DaveS4(2015-03-10 11:27 AM) 

[Image: tQS4wXc.gif]
2015-03-10, 11:28 AM,
^^ X2.

Count this as extra traffic if you mark your videos ;-) you can even show it in the vid !
2015-03-10, 11:29 AM,
(2015-03-10, 11:23 AM)Draguny Wrote: Take it as a challenge to improve your promotion.

Watermark videos and make websites for the niches, show websites and all in your vid featured with mentioning the url name in voice.

bro I do that, I have watermark but he doesn't care, he upload it exactly as it is my video, except that he puts HIS download link in the description! I have watermarked every video with my sites (i have many sites)
2015-03-10, 12:20 PM,
(2015-03-10, 11:29 AM)miamor Wrote:
(2015-03-10, 11:23 AM)Draguny Wrote: Take it as a challenge to improve your promotion.

bro I do that, I have watermark but he doesn't care, he upload it exactly as it is my video, except that he puts HIS download link in the description! I have watermarked every video with my sites (i have many sites)
Do you actually announce in starting of the video that whatever you are promoting can be downloaded from http://www.yourdomain.com?

That might help.

People like that exist almost everywhere and unfortunately, you just have to deal with them accordingly.
2015-03-10, 03:53 PM,
lol ;) if you have watermarked it, it's free traffic. I don't get your problem.. you cannot do anything against such people (m*therfvckers) except you wanna sue him..

Who am I? I'm a champion!
2015-03-10, 04:07 PM,
Just leave it, that's more traffic for you. Also, next time try to show your landing page in video so even if some people click his download link, they will see it's not the same as in video, so they will go to your LP.

[Image: Qhnn7lP.png]
2015-03-10, 05:30 PM,
If you watermark your videos correctly, he will be helping you by spreading your website.
Does not matter if their website is in the discription.
Most users go to the website watermarked on the video. (that's what i've expierenced)

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-03-10, 07:21 PM,
Yeah I show the landing page in my video, I love free promotion ;)

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top