CRAZY HIGH CTR CPA METHOD [BLACK HAT]
2015-10-01, 02:58 AM,
(2015-10-01, 12:04 AM)23crompton Wrote:
(2015-09-30, 11:36 PM)dar1x Wrote: Won't work because all leads will be from same IP and your aff network will reverse them as fraudulent.

in response to both of you guys..

i had the same thought when i first checked this method

so i contacted the admins of the two main cpa providers i used and explained that a method i will be using will have multiple people from the same i.p

both admins explained that as long as the details given by the survey filler are good quality and not crappy modified emails/address's then they dont have a problem with the ip side of things.

i would recomend contacting your cpa providers admin and inform them you will be recieving multiple leads from a small ammount of i.ps and it should be fine

Affiliate networks may be fine with that, but most advertisers will directly reverse the leads from network it self and won't even talk about it, they are harsh about fraud and they will Have Offer Problems? as much as possible, even if there is no fraud involved at all. On the other side, i doubt someone will spend 15 minutes doing surveys in order to check fb/instagram/email for 5 minutes lol, especially since all malls, coffee shops, etc, have free wifi or at last you can ask someone for a password if it is protected, but if you think it will work, good luck :)
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-07 06:52 PM) 
Share This Thread :
2015-10-01, 04:35 AM,
Nice Method. Gonna try a way to work on Windows.
I will share my 3g via wifi, and ask for survey to access the internet.
2015-10-01, 04:42 AM,
very dangerous method , you can go to jail in USA if youdo that thing in public places like malls to scam people ,YES there is police in the malls looking for people hacking into networks, or doing what you said to get information.... highly illegal , i dont see the reward , good try , maybe in some 3rd country might work good luck.
2015-10-01, 05:08 AM,
(2015-10-01, 04:42 AM)llerena40 Wrote: very dangerous method , you can go to jail in USA if youdo that thing in public places like malls to sc@m people ,YES there is police in the malls looking for people hacking into networks, or doing what you said to get information.... highly illegal , i dont see the reward , good try , maybe in some 3rd country might work good luck.

for 3rd country => "sorry there is no offer for your country"

:D
2015-10-01, 05:23 AM,
You should probably be able to do that (man-in-the-middle attacks) just by using Kali Linux and a laptop. All you have to do is make the signal coming out of your pc (with the same name as the original one) stronger than the original one. Pineapple website states that they have "Dual unlocked high gain radios" which you can utilize to make your signal stronger, but even raising the radiated power above a limit is illegal in most countries.

And as other people mentioned, no one will do a 5 minute survey in order to get WiFi, they'll simply use data. Althought the idea is very innovative but in my opinion isn't worth it for use with generic cpa lockers.

The ONLY way this would be profitable enough to worth the risk is to work directly with an advertiser of a PIN offer, and then lock the wifi with that specific offer, the advertiser could provide a custom landing page for you if you could provide a good volume of leads. Now that would be awesome, because the advertiser wouldn't care for the ip since he would be getting his money through the subscriptions.

Anyway I think I've written enough about this, nice thread OPA!
2015-10-01, 07:44 PM,
im sure people are willing to fill a survey to get free wifi, its only like when you go mcdonalds and have to take 2 minutes to sign up with them, same principle

i live in the UK (not a 3rd world country) and it works pretty well here without any trouble

also if you liaise directly with your advertiser and inform them that you will have multiple leads from one ip due to the nature of your cmpagin you should be fine
2015-10-01, 09:55 PM,
I must be a travelling to the American or French because I lived in Indonesia. cpagrip no offers for Indonesian state, I just like to work at home hehehehe,,,,
2015-10-12, 10:31 AM,
Has anybody else got any feedback on the method :)?
2015-10-12, 12:40 PM,
Really nice method, however, wouldn't be that profitable in my end because I live in a country with only 1 to no cpa offers at all. Most of all, that one offer I'm pertaining to will only give you $0.06 per lead. Not worth the time and effort + the risks. Thanks for your innovative method though =)

Terrible obvious LQ posts to bypass PM restriction. Read the rules. All posts are removed, take a month of to learn the rules.