CPAlead Virtual Currency Question
2013-09-12, 05:20 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-13, 03:22 AM by Awesomeness.)
Hello. I'm done moving my fake site into a legit one and I'm now using CPAlead as my network. I'm using their virtual currency in my site so here is my question. Is it safe? Coz I'm worrying if I use it, my visitors will do some easy surveys over and over again to earn points. And in some CPA network, doing same surveys for many times with the same IP is suspicious and it leads in banning of the account. Any idea of this?
2013-09-13, 08:31 AM,
Hi Awesomeness,

Good question. It sounds like what you're running is a GPT site? We do keep an eye on all of the things that you mentioned (and more). However, knowing the nature of your site in advance helps us understand what is going on.

Our technology is setup so that a single user cannot complete a survey more than once within a specific amount of time as well. It would help if you put some security measures in place - it would help you deal with users more than anything- but on our end we're well equipped to.

Welcome to CPAlead, I think you'll have a great experience with us and if there's ever anything we can do or even an idea you have on how we could improve, please feel free to pass it along to us. You're more than welcome to apply for our group as well - it's a bit easier for us to answer questions sooner.

All the best,
Peter
Latest Thanks - View all

Awesomeness(2013-09-13 01:33 PM) 

[Image: RoZnyPa.gif]
2013-09-13, 10:40 AM,
(2013-09-13, 08:31 AM)CPAleadPeter Wrote: Hi Awesomeness,

Good question. It sounds like what you're running is a GPT site? We do keep an eye on all of the things that you mentioned (and more). However, knowing the nature of your site in advance helps us understand what is going on.

Our technology is setup so that a single user cannot complete a survey more than once within a specific amount of time as well. It would help if you put some security measures in place - it would help you deal with users more than anything- but on our end we're well equipped to.

Welcome to CPAlead, I think you'll have a great experience with us and if there's ever anything we can do or even an idea you have on how we could improve, please feel free to pass it along to us. You're more than welcome to apply for our group as well - it's a bit easier for us to answer questions sooner.

All the best,
Peter

Thanks for your great reply CPAleadPeter. I'm starting to run a reward site :)
Latest Thanks - View all

CPALead(2013-09-13 01:36 PM) 
2013-09-13, 01:37 PM,
You're very welcome :)

Very best of luck on the reward site. I hope it goes great, we'll be there at every step of the way to help however we can.

Peter
Latest Thanks - View all

Awesomeness(2013-09-13 01:37 PM) 

[Image: RoZnyPa.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about Adworkmedia COBNET 0 30 4 hours ago
Last Post: COBNET
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 4 148 7 hours ago
Last Post: 5light
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 170 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 122 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 104 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top