CPAgrip + Wordpress point system
2016-05-26, 04:19 PM,
I need help setting up a point / reward system, I want people to be able to get points when completing a survey, anyone who could help?

When someone completes one of my surveys from CPAGrip it notifies my wordpress site and gives the user points
thats it..

I currently got MyCRED Installed, not sure if its the plugin to go with but its the one im using right now

If anyone knows how to do this or something similar I would be so greatful!!

Just got scammed a freelancer, I payed him to do this for me and he didnt do anything..
2016-05-27, 01:05 AM,
(2016-05-26, 04:19 PM)ivarga Wrote: I need help setting up a point / reward system, I want people to be able to get points when completing a survey, anyone who could help?

When someone completes one of my surveys from CPAGrip it notifies my wordpress site and gives the user points
thats it..

I currently got MyCRED Installed, not sure if its the plugin to go with but its the one im using right now

If anyone knows how to do this or something similar I would be so greatful!!

Just got scammed a freelancer, I payed him to do this for me and he didnt do anything..

There is a script available for around £40 called My Voucher Geek (Google it) that could help maybe.
2016-05-27, 01:33 AM,
What you can do is create a page containing this mycred hook mycred.me/hooks/#clicking-on-links with a big button "REDEEM POINTS" and put a locker on it. Customize locker with the message like complete an offer below to get xxx points and when the user unlocks the locker by completing an offer, he just have to click on redeem button to get the points. You can put a time frame on this hook as well as the locker depending on the network you are using to prevent abuse. Hope this helps. :)
2016-05-27, 09:56 AM,
(2016-05-27, 01:33 AM)zoyan Wrote: What you can do is create a page containing this mycred hook mycred.me/hooks/#clicking-on-links with a big button "REDEEM POINTS" and put a locker on it. Customize locker with the message like complete an offer below to get xxx points and when the user unlocks the locker by completing an offer, he just have to click on redeem button to get the points. You can put a time frame on this hook as well as the locker depending on the network you are using to prevent abuse. Hope this helps. :)

This sounds like a great idea! Would you mind helping me more with this? I could get on Skype or TeamViewer
2016-05-27, 10:32 PM,
(2016-05-27, 09:56 AM)ivarga Wrote:
(2016-05-27, 01:33 AM)zoyan Wrote: What you can do is create a page containing this mycred hook mycred.me/hooks/#clicking-on-links with a big button "REDEEM POINTS" and put a locker on it. Customize locker with the message like complete an offer below to get xxx points and when the user unlocks the locker by completing an offer, he just have to click on redeem button to get the points. You can put a time frame on this hook as well as the locker depending on the network you are using to prevent abuse. Hope this helps. :)

This sounds like a great idea! Would you mind helping me more with this? I could get on Skype or TeamViewer

Sure. Skype - imzoyan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] cpagrip pin offer denied!! sidhesha 4 153 2017-10-17, 09:00 AM
Last Post: sidhesha
  [CPAgrip] Offerwall Tool oskarkxyz 11 5,174 2017-10-14, 08:39 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  get details of offer page in cpagrip khalilwork 3 117 2017-10-02, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Watt
  (Question) How to handle content locker for wordpress site with multiple posts ZohnSon 4 209 2017-09-27, 09:53 PM
Last Post: ZohnSon
  CPAGRIP Video Locker Help : Display video locker after XX seconds suthars4n 3 694 2017-09-16, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top