[CPAgrip] Offerwall Tool
2014-03-12, 03:05 AM,
Hello guys.

I am member of CPAgrip and I got idea for buisness. The harder part of it is making it real :D Could you please tell me how can I integrate a offerwall tool for my website?

I want something like this.
1.User log in.
2.He makes offers.
3.He get points.

If he logout ofc points are saved. Any ideas? Could you tell me step by step how to do it? I mean in bigger steps, don't need to tell me whole code... but would be awesome if you do so :D
Latest Thanks - View all

seosantsa(2015-01-21 01:46 AM) lz hana(2015-01-19 03:17 AM) 
2014-03-12, 03:42 AM,
You'd need a lot of code. First you'd need a point system with accounts, then you'd need to integrate the offerwall with the point system. You can hire a freelancer to code it for you or purchase ShiftCode (It's a Get Paid To script).

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried"

My VIP Shares:
How to stop Chrome from blocking PPI installers
How to make advanced, custom messageboxes that match your theme in VB.

PM ME FOR A 99% OFF DISCOUNT ON HOSTWINDS
2014-03-12, 11:57 AM,
Your best bet would be to contact John for this, he would hook you up with Steve who works on the technical side, he will help you with the complete process.
2014-03-12, 01:00 PM,
(2014-03-12, 03:05 AM)oskarkxyz Wrote: Hello guys.

I am member of CPAgrip and I got idea for buisness. The harder part of it is making it real :D Could you please tell me how can I integrate a offerwall tool for my website?

I want something like this.
1.User log in.
2.He makes offers.
3.He get points.

If he logout ofc points are saved. Any ideas? Could you tell me step by step how to do it? I mean in bigger steps, don't need to tell me whole code... but would be awesome if you do so :D

You need a reward script then buddy. Try shiftcode but it require some graphic knowledge also to make the script look awesome.

"The Best Never Rest"
2014-03-12, 01:19 PM,
I'm in the exact process trying to gather the things I need to make a rewards type site, I'm glad you answered this question already. I just hopped on cpaelites to do the same thing myself, I'll tell a little what I've gathered..

I'm going to see if I can pull this off with wordpress.

After some reading around I came across figuring out woocommerce and myCRED can work together after seeing this question being asked on wp forum here http://wordpress.org/support/topic/excha...ce-gateway.

So if the offer wall can some how connect with myCRED it would be a easy solution at least to what I'm trying to pull off.
2014-03-12, 02:11 PM,
Damn it... so I'll just get my site ready (wanted to made my own but probably I'll use WordPress) with same idea like Phobia - a rewards type site and then I am going to PM John.

Regular "registration" option from Wordpress is enough or I have to code it by myself to let it works with offerwall & point system?
2015-01-18, 11:04 AM,
Yeah I have an existing wordpress site with a community and have been trying to find a way to implement a point reward system for offers. Mycred is great only its not so easy to tie into with postback for completed offers. I have been working on this for about a week and from what I have gathered you will need to try to connect through a payment gateway on a backdoor sort of. Meaning the last half of a payment gateway. The most versitile being the buycred gateway.
The next part is you have to make your script out of wordpress. The reason is you don't want it to show up for users inspecting element of the site. So you make a postback.php and include the wp functions with this.
require_once( dirname(__FILE__) . '/wp-load.php' )
by including the whole of wordpress you should have access to the my creed functions also. So this is where things will get tricky for some people. You many need to make a post pack php for each CPA site you are using. the reason is each site will pass data back in different ways. an example matomy will use a DP* virable to pass back your specific data wanted. while maxbounty will use SB*. So your information in your php file will have to translate dp1=key dp2=user dp3=points etc.

This in turn can have an added security effect giving you the ability to have each script parse the call from a specific host ip. Then the key for validation should keep possible scammers/abusers down to a minimum.

As you try to build this I would recommend using something like xammp to set up a test site on your personal computer. Then try passing the data through a basic html form submit page to see how the parse is handled and how mycred will interact with the call.
2015-01-18, 12:51 PM,
You may want to consider a GPT script if it is the type of script you are asking for. Shiftcode or bux etc has the same ability.
2015-01-28, 07:32 AM,
Adscend Media now has offer wall technology. You basically just iframe the code into your site. It's super quick. Skype me if you need more info: AdscendTony.
2015-02-20, 04:45 AM,
Hello Everyone,

Sorry, not trying to get the thread, but for some reason we cannot post here...

We have tried posting in: CPA Elites > Internet Marketing, Help Desk And Experiences > Main CPA Discussions & Elites Helpdesk, but the system would not let us and in the rules it says to post in: Newbies Help Desk section, but going through the link its going to back to the Main CPA Discussions & Elites Helpdesk section.

Can anyone tell us what we can do to post? Shall we upgrade to post? A bit confusing...

But our main question...

We are really new to CPA, but have some good working years in IM.

Our first idea was to build a digital product store, using WP and WooCommerce (done this many times), but for payment system want to use Digital Currency that can be earned by completing offers through offer wall like on cpalead.com, cpagrip.com or any other network that has offer walls.

We know that this is not a new thing, but we have a lot of skills driving mobile traffic and social media traffic and we have couple of cool digital products to offer.

So far looking through the forum and googling stuff, we have found that there is a way to do it through mycred:

hxxp://mycred.me/about/features/remote-api/
hxxp://mycred.me/add-ons/gateway/

But, unfortunately we are still confused if this is a correct way set it up correctly & if so how to do it properly or is there another way to make this type of setup.

Unfortunately our good friend, team member developer is on a long leave as he just had twins with his wife, therefore we are on our own to set this whole thing up.

Any help, suggestion, pointers or any other help would be really appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance and hope to hear something interesting to solve this mystery of ours...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where to find game hack tool ? dipak777 5 397 2017-11-14, 11:02 PM
Last Post: manjeshsingh
  CPAGrip video locker help ? truonganh12 1 406 2017-11-09, 07:38 AM
Last Post: bubasvaba
  How to track leads on CPAGrip immart247 6 1,424 2017-11-07, 10:06 AM
Last Post: redkronos357
  [Help] cpagrip pin offer denied!! sidhesha 4 226 2017-10-17, 09:00 AM
Last Post: sidhesha
  get details of offer page in cpagrip khalilwork 3 149 2017-10-02, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Watt