CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

CPAbuild VS OGads
2019-06-27, 12:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-06-27, 12:09 PM by Mednaim. Edit Reason: FAULT )
Is it Just me who believe that CPAbuild is way better than OGads because I try them both and with the same traffic I get up to 5$ for every conversion and on ogads it's only 0.2 $ in the most cases!! (I use only content locker)

I guarantee you that it's from the same traffic and the same geography (us, Canada, chili,..)

Why is That???????????????????
2019-06-27, 01:25 PM,
(2019-06-27, 12:07 PM)Mednaim Wrote: Is it Just me who believe that CPAbuild is way better than OGads because I try them both and with the same traffic I get up to 5$ for every conversion and on ogads it's only 0.2 $ in the most cases!! (I use only content locker)

I guarantee you that it's from the same traffic and the same geography (us, Canada, chili,..)

You should talk to both affiliate managers about this, maybe some adjustments are needed.

@OGAds
@Jay_CPABuild

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-06-27, 04:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-06-27, 04:56 PM by OGAds.)
(2019-06-27, 12:07 PM)Mednaim Wrote: Is it Just me who believe that CPAbuild is way better than OGads because I try them both and with the same traffic I get up to 5$ for every conversion and on ogads it's only 0.2 $ in the most cases!! (I use only content locker)

Nice first post! Looks like you work for CPABuild. $5 for every conversion? Please post some proof of that. Also our offers pay alot more then $0.2 do you even have an account on our network? Because this being your first post on the forum I do not believe what your saying here is true. Also from what I have been told by many of our members all of CPABuilds offers are pulled from adgate and other networks. Please post some proof.

Another first post in our network thread
http://prntscr.com/o7gde5

I pulled your account and here is what you sent for traffic mostly india
https://imgur.com/a/ilbL6Gk

Good job trolling!

[Image: mlALYeA.gif]
2019-06-27, 05:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-06-27, 05:21 PM by Jay_CPABuild.)
(2019-06-27, 04:16 PM)OGAds Wrote:

Nice first post! Looks like you work for CPABuild. $5 for every conversion? Please post some proof of that. Also our offers pay alot more then $0.2 do you even have an account on our network? Because this being your first post on the forum I do not believe what your saying here is true. Also from what I have been told by many of our members all of CPABuilds offers are pulled from adgate and other networks. Please post some proof.

Good job trolling!

Jesus. Someone makes a negative comment about OGAds and you see that as a reason to attack CPABuild?

CPABuild doesn't pull offers from other networks. You guys pull the majority of your offers from AdAction Interactive so if anything, we are direct on a higher percentage of offers than you are Wink

Back on topic: OP, glad to hear that you are happy with the results you're seeing on CPABuild.
2019-06-27, 06:36 PM,
(2019-06-27, 05:20 PM)Jay_CPABuild Wrote:

Good job trolling!

Jesus. Someone makes a negative comment about OGAds and you see that as a reason to attack CPABuild?

CPABuild doesn't pull offers from other networks. You guys pull the majority of your offers from AdAction Interactive so if anything, we are direct on a higher percentage of offers than you are Wink

Back on topic: OP, glad to hear that you are happy with the results you're seeing on CPABuild.

What looks fishy to me is this is the guys first post on the forum! So he signed up here just to leave this post. Let's see how active this user is going to be. Also more first post users posting about cpabuild in our networks thread. That's why I am saying it looks fishy to me!

[Image: mlALYeA.gif]
2019-06-27, 07:39 PM,
(2019-06-27, 06:36 PM)OGAds Wrote:
(2019-06-27, 05:20 PM)Jay_CPABuild Wrote:

Good job trolling!

What looks fishy to me is this is the guys first post on the forum! So he signed up here just to leave this post. Let's see how active this user is going to be. Also more first post users posting about cpabuild in our networks thread. That's why I am saying it looks fishy to me!

Right, so your issue with the OP was that he was making an accusation against your network. You then follow that up with TWO accusations of your own, against another network. Very interesting way of dealing with the situation.

It seems like whenever anyone has anything bad to say about your network, you immediately point the finger at CPABuild. I guess there are positives for us to take from your reaction but honestly, the bad reviews against your network are nothing to do with us. Ultimately everyone will use the network that they earn the most money with, which is why when our affiliates decide to move on, we accept their decision rather than resorting to the tactics of begging and lying to them to convince them to come back.
2019-06-28, 03:44 AM,
@OGAds, first of all, that's not my account
and even if it's my account you have no right to publish it here and you do mention that in your "privacy policy"
very unprofessional of you

second of all am not accusing your network of anything am just trying to understand why my conversions on your networks have this low income

and you ask for proof here it is

3.top4top. net/p_1273c95mo1.jpg

5.top4top. net/p_1273hi8de1.jpg

Oh and by the way being new in this forum mean nothing
everything has a first
2019-06-28, 11:32 AM,
Most offers from ogads are cpi, means you just need to install the app and you'll earn. Pretty easy to convert while on cpabuilds, their offers are mostly email submits, and takes longer to complete than cpi.

cpi = easy to convert but low income
email submits = hard to convert but big income
2019-06-28, 04:57 PM,
It depends how the affiliates promoted the cpa offers :) IMO.
2019-06-28, 06:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-06-28, 06:13 PM by Martijn.)
It really depends on your traffic. For me ogads has always converted very good for mobile games, but the cvr for email submits was lower. Doesn't mean that email submits are bad on ogads, just not for my traffic.

Never tried cpabuilds, so can't tell you anything about cvr there. My advice is to just test several networks and see what works best for you. You can also look at the cvr of all individual offers, and turn those that are not converting well off.