CPALead offers about games
2015-01-16, 01:31 AM,
Hi,

I have two doubts about this topic:

1) I found an offer of a game for Iphone/Ipad, i checked it and it has a preview link to itunes. All right. But there is also an offer for the same game that says "for Android", when i check inside the offer, the preview link is for itunes too!

I asked by ticket if the offer is working correctly for Android users because i can't check it since i'm not in the country of the offer, and i got this answer:

Quote:The offers would only be available for that region it was designed for but the offer itself will work as intended. If you click on an offer in another region it will redirect you to a offer in your region. feel free to promote the offer in the correct region

I still don't understand if the offer for android is correct or not, and why it doesn't have a preview link to the G00gle play store....

2) The other question is, when i open the preview it takes me to itunes, but i don't know what the user exactly needs to do to generate a lead. Is it necessary that the visitor open this kind of offers directly from their mobile or if they open it from a desktop PC and for example add this app to the wishlist it also counts as a lead?

Thanks in advance!

[Image: pxm2tm7.gif]

2015-01-16, 03:34 AM,
Probably this game android offer is not avaible in your region and redirect you automatly for itunes offer
2015-01-16, 04:27 AM,
Well, i guess that i'm expressing myself wrong since English is not my main language.

I was not talking about clicking the offer, i'm talking about the offer information INSIDE CPAlead.

This:

[Image: 2m47v51.jpg]

I only mentioned that since i'm in a country where the offer is not valid, i can't click the CPA link and see what it shows, if itunes or gplay.

Maybe someone can simply click the link and see if it goes to gplay or itunes?

Cheers!

[Image: pxm2tm7.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 9 366 9 hours ago
Last Post: zigson
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 366 48,662 2017-10-22, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Endeavour
  Frustrated by CPA offers which change their contents EthanTaylor 12 423 2017-10-18, 02:54 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  Traffic needed for cpa offers naulodesign 7 298 2017-10-06, 01:50 AM
Last Post: stephanie12
  The New CPA Credit Card Submit CPA Offers - France kderow 2 200 2017-10-05, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Aicec

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top