CPALead Question (I'm about to move to CPALEAD)
2013-10-28, 08:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-10-28, 08:58 AM by Mesina.)
Hello CPALead,

I'm really thrilled when I saw how active CPALead really is, yesterday I was checking my email and I saw that CPALead is offering some daily and weekly bonus raffles etc that has prices and stuff.

It is the first time I saw a network does such and I'm really interested to get involved in CPAlead!

But before I get into it, I'd like to ask some questions

My Questions:

- If I managed to get 1,000$ before I hit my first payment, will I still be able to withdraw it on Net-7 basis?

- How come that when I check my link or file locker, surveys doesn't show up.

- Is there a chance to be on a weekly payment basis? (my current network pays me weekly)

- I'd like to know how to qualify to be on a weekly payment basis because I think its important to have cash-flowing in and out to drive quality traffic. (I buy HR views, pay for VPS monthly subscription, and some social signals services which in case if I don't have any money through out the week, it would compromise the amount of traffic I'll drive to your network's offers)

Looking forward to any response coming from CPALead!

Best Regards,
Mesina

[Image: 2m7x0so.gif]
2013-11-17, 09:04 PM,
looks like u r gonna earn a lot. u r motivating me. cpalead is really good. i just started it and they have many lockers. like 10 lockers. teir widget system is also good. pm cpaleadpeter cos he is cpalead owner. good luck

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2013-11-17, 09:10 PM,
- How come that when I check my link or file locker, surveys doesn't show up.
It could be that there are no offers availible for your country.

For other questions, only an Affiliate Manager of CPA Lead can answer them.
Just send a PM to Peter and he will help you with these questions.

Cool
2013-11-17, 09:20 PM,
The thing is, they doesn't show up for you, because you are registered as CPALead Publisher and probably you got cookies in your browser or IP, i was surprised as well that they don't show up, so i tried with hidemyass and they did show up.
I think is just to prevent publishers for completing their offers by themselves. Also i love CPAlead, it was my first CPA network and i made some decent amount of cash in the past while NeoApp was on sale.

That's my opinion.
2013-11-18, 04:45 AM,
I managed to get 1,000$ before I hit my first payment

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 143 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 83 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  Question related to Cpa cash8 5 242 2017-11-24, 08:42 PM
Last Post: bratt01
  KWFinder Search Volume Question illusionist 7 307 2017-11-05, 08:13 AM
Last Post: xxsaumitraxx
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 7 487 2017-11-03, 08:32 PM
Last Post: alex_admitad

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top