CPALead?
2013-07-29, 06:18 PM,
Is anyone at CPALead at the moment?
Because they got a new amazing systems, designs and everything. I feel like they are back in the game, but I still don't know if they are. If anyone is, please post your AVG CR?
2013-07-29, 06:34 PM,
Nope.. Just sticking to AWM :)
I tried: FileIce, Adnooka, CPALead, Sharecash and AdWorkMedia, but AdWorkMedia is still my favourite!
2013-07-29, 06:41 PM,
What happened to CPALead I used to hear about it a lot, now no one seems to talk about it ? why ?
2013-07-29, 06:55 PM,
Cpalead in previous year they dont paid to some members and this lead to most of the publishers avoid them
and all are doing that FB viral apps and FB recently changed the app permission thing so on digitalpoint after that no one interested in that network
2013-07-30, 11:01 PM,
Jason here from CPAlead,

Things are MUCH different now then they were a year ago, I'm not sure if any of you remember me but I went on a leave of absence from the company, but now I'm back and we're going hard at CPAlead. Theres way too much to list here, all I suggest is giving us a try again - hop on an account/signup whatever and split test us, we're crushing mobile at the moment with our new mobile content locker, we've released new APIs, whole entire new dashboard, and alot more stuff coming.

I'm running my own France campaign with CPAlead and it easily outperforms other networks by 2-3x... if you've got France traffic trust me its VERY optimized since I'm running my own stuff there. :)

I'm not usually one to talk to publishers much because I'm a software developer behind CPAlead - but if you guys need anything let me know.
Latest Thanks - View all

HFlame7(2013-11-06 03:41 AM) Uᴎknown(2013-08-07 11:03 PM) blackemil(2013-07-31 02:13 PM) 
2013-07-30, 11:16 PM,
(2013-07-30, 11:01 PM)CPAleadJason Wrote: Jason here from CPAlead,

Things are MUCH different now then they were a year ago, I'm not sure if any of you remember me but I went on a leave of absence from the company, but now I'm back and we're going hard at CPAlead. Theres way too much to list here, all I suggest is giving us a try again - hop on an account/signup whatever and split test us, we're crushing mobile at the moment with our new mobile content locker, we've released new APIs, whole entire new dashboard, and alot more stuff coming.

I'm running my own France campaign with CPAlead and it easily outperforms other networks by 2-3x... if you've got France traffic trust me its VERY optimized since I'm running my own stuff there. :)

I'm not usually one to talk to publishers much because I'm a software developer behind CPAlead - but if you guys need anything let me know.

How come CPALead never respond to my emails and I just found that the new platform simply erased my previous unpaid balance..... Mad

I tried contacting my AM/support but never heard anything from them. It seems all my emails fell on deaf ears.
2013-07-30, 11:26 PM,
(2013-07-30, 11:16 PM)Eion Wrote:

How come CPALead never respond to my emails and I just found that the new platform simply erased my previous unpaid balance..... Mad

I tried contacting my AM/support but never heard anything from them. It seems all my emails fell on deaf ears.

Hey Eion, shoot me over your pub ID, and approx. what your balance was at, thats the first I've ever heard of anything like that. Email jason@cpalead.com
2013-07-31, 12:56 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-31, 01:31 AM by Nuutero.)

I have been looking for a CPA network with offers for mobile traffic! I'm gonna give CPALead a shot with mobile traffic.

EDIT: Am I doing something wrong or do you have only mobile PIN submits? There's no downloads for desktops or mobiles and very few actual surveys. I was hoping for mobile downloads :/. By the way, found an epic survey from Finland that has almost 1.5$ EPC :)

[Image: Cq7OnC1.png]
If You Don’t Build Your Dreams, Someone Will Hire You To Help Build Theirs
2013-07-31, 01:00 AM,
CPAlead is good and #1 Networks for my Niches, you better go with it its good.
2013-07-31, 12:08 PM,
Old content locker players remember cpalead very well, when they rip off 1000s of publishers with no reason.(they even dont check the account for bh/wh/copywrited traffic, just press the ban button)
I was making 3-4k/mo for 2 years with cpalead and then changed to another network.
There was some small left traffic going to cpalead like 200$/mo and they ban me because I changed the cpa network.
Never again!
Latest Thanks - View all

Whynot(2013-07-31 02:26 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about CpaLead Network tekk15 4 217 2017-08-06, 10:43 AM
Last Post: biyedey
  CPAlead Stop My Payment | 4 Month Ago CPAlead Stop My Payment He Didn't Sent Me So fa faizanansari 1 218 2017-06-02, 10:33 AM
Last Post: chumban
  What's wrong with CPALead? zilvis89 14 1,146 2017-05-11, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Fasmartsdv
  cpalead offers shows blank page mobo12 5 285 2017-03-07, 02:48 AM
Last Post: chalice
  CPALead non responsive on support or forums now YoBroGo 17 1,446 2017-01-15, 11:46 AM
Last Post: lancerimpact

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top