CPAHeaven.com - Flexible payment schedules - 7% referral commission
03-14-2016, 01:27 AM
[Image: i0J5F92.png]

Hello everyone,

We would like to introduce you with CPAHeaven, a newly opened CPA Network with great oportunities!

What do we offer?
  • More than 3000 offers
  • All types of monetization tools - Content Locker, Link Locker, Offer Wall
  • Industry leading 7% referral commissions
  • Advanced tracking solution
  • Flexible payment schedules - NET-7, NET-15, NET-30
  • Guaranteed on time payments
  • Highest level of support
  • Full Postback
  • API
  • much more!

Why should you choose us?
  • We have more than 3000 offers and we always display the most converting ones
  • Refer people and get 7% of their lifetime earnings
  • We will be happy to adjust your payment schedule to NET-7 or NET-15 if you have high quality traffic or decent earnings.
  • Round-the-clock support - You can easily contact us from the Dashboard or through Skype: cpa.heaven with any issue you have

What are you waiting for? Register your account right now and let's get started!

If you have any questions or need more information, please send me a private message.
 Thanks given by: gabaaamarket , Khaleesi
03-14-2016, 03:51 PM
Disclaimer - CPA Elites hold no responsibility to any accounts made on networks promoted on this forum, users do so at their own risk.
CPA Elites is not affiliated to any networks being advertised on the forum.
03-14-2016, 04:21 PM
(03-14-2016 03:51 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:  Disclaimer - CPA Elites hold no responsibility to any accounts made on networks promoted on this forum, users do so at their own risk.
CPA Elites is not affiliated to any networks being advertised on the forum.

Thank you Hawk Eye!
03-14-2016, 05:48 PM
Just wanna say " the same thing as all cpa networks " the script is bought from internet, I already saw 3+ networks with the same dashboard script, not nice content lockers, the same features like on other cpa networks, anyway I really do not wanna hate but wish you good luck, you must give something new for publishers not the same that others reputable network offers it. Good luck!
03-14-2016, 05:52 PM
We are working on a couple of things right now, one of them is redesigning the Dashboard template, as well as improve our link locker and content locker functionalities.

Right now we focus on getting more publishers. We will reward those who will choose us with extra cash, especially those that have decent earnings and also update their payment schedules accordingly.
03-14-2016, 09:56 PM
(03-14-2016 05:52 PM)toofast Wrote:  We are working on a couple of things right now, one of them is redesigning the Dashboard template, as well as improve our link locker and content locker functionalities.

Right now we focus on getting more publishers. We will reward those who will choose us with extra cash, especially those that have decent earnings and also update their payment schedules accordingly.

That is not good idea to release network before dashboard and lockers redesign. This is really not convicing to split earnings into random new network popped up.

If you want publishers. Make yourself stands out. Thats rule number one.
03-14-2016, 10:30 PM
I have just sinup but why should i work with you?
I am getting Weekly payment on ShareCash ?
If you do pay Weekly then I will try you! :)
03-14-2016, 10:49 PM
Sorry to say i don't wanna trash your thread. I don't know why people are purchasing the script of $50 and think about making 1 million dollar a day :)
03-14-2016, 11:14 PM
(03-14-2016 10:49 PM)CheersFile Wrote:  Sorry to say i don't wanna trash your thread. I don't know why people are purchasing the script of $50 and think about making 1 million dollar a day :)

Sorry to say but you just made a crap post. What you wrote is nothing relevant to our network. Better take care of yours.

@Ramranjan: We also provide NET-7 or NET-15 payment schedules. We also reward those that earn decent with extra cash. Add us on Skype if you want to discuss: cpa.heaven
03-17-2016, 04:37 PM
New offers were added! All affiliates that make more than $50 per week will receive extra cash when they cashout! From 5% extra to 15% depeinding on their earnings!

Register your account right now and add us on Skype if you want to discuss: cpa.heaven

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
ePayments.com - receive a payment, wire transfer, BTC, WM, ePayments Mastercard ePayments 10,037 Yesterday 10:48 AM
Last Post: BigEarner
DIGITALRAVES | Best CPA Network | World Wide Offers | Early Payment | Timely Support Segundr 1,744 07-06-2017 10:49 AM
Last Post: shahanavaasu
DMSAffiliates.com - Offers from $1 upto $800 per conversion! Payment on request! SMA 1,629 04-03-2017 02:21 AM
Last Post: roseset
UploadCash.Org LLC | WEEKLY PAYMENT | New Version Launched Mahdisouri 5,328 04-28-2016 09:12 AM
Last Post: cpa1
AdGain Media Incentive CPA Network | Content Locking | High EPC & CR | Weekly Payment cashfirerocky 3,370 12-13-2015 12:31 AM
Last Post: cashfirerocky

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top