CPAGrow Builder - Build awesome landing pages in a matter of minutes
2017-04-05, 05:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-05, 05:22 AM by EnChanter.)
I got a review copy for this product (Thanks qannabōs) and here's my HONEST review.

REVIEW : It is one of the most easiest and fastest lp builder I've came through. It has got a nice clean interface which I always liked as it makes everything look professional and it is a great feature imo. I created some lps and it took me like 10 minutes to recreate and edit 3 lps according to my own needs and niches and tbh all of them looked damn hq. I still think a lot more features and user based customizations can be added which I am sure they are gonna be adding in the near future.

QUALITY : Would give 10 out of 10 to the quality as the quality of the landing pages were superb and they were unique (personally made by the seller). I tried 3 and honestly I am in love with fut17 hack. I am pretty sure the conversion rate is going to have a decent increase after using them.

SUPPORT : A 7 out of 10 for support just cuz there are not any tutorials for people who can be not used to these type of builders. They can have problems using it and they can get frustrated but gave him 7 for support cuz the seller (qannabōs) is a hq guy here and replied me within a few minutes when I contacted him as I had some problem.

OVERALL : 8 out of 10 as I already said that there can be a lot more features added and it has got a lot of potential to be the best. I totally recommend it as I am pretty sure seller is going to add a lot of crazy features to this builder and he won't give anyone a chance to regret anything. About the people who don't have time, can't code their website etc ... Then I would definitely recommend you guys to go for this one and create lps in a matter of some minutes and save your time as "Time is money".

A LIL SUGGESTION : Instead of telling people to unzip and upload files to ftp , tell them to upload the zipped file on their website and then extract it there as it will save a lot of time.

====================================================================================================

GLWS! and I am going to PM you with some of my own suggestions of what could be added to the builder!, hope you don't mind :D .
Latest Thanks - View all

qannabōs(2017-04-06 01:22 AM) 
2017-04-05, 08:00 AM,
(2017-04-05, 01:02 AM)qannabōs Wrote: We are available for custom requests for project templates or home-page themes. Of course, the price depends on what your request is.
I got review copy without any email. My bad, I sent custom request.
(2017-04-05, 01:02 AM)qannabōs Wrote: We are working on video tutorials these days, but we are available for help on our Live Chat, or Contact page on our website. Soon we will launch video tutorials for any kind of tasks.
Thank you. Please add it as soon as possible.
(2017-04-05, 01:02 AM)qannabōs Wrote: I think something was wrong on your end. On the bottom right side of the Dashboard there is a Live Chat widget where we are available for Support, also if we're not online, we'll answer in the shortest time.
Also as it's written everywhere (from the installation to the dashboard), our Contact form is available for everyone.
Ghostery extension ate up the live chat widget. Now I see it.
(2017-04-05, 01:02 AM)qannabōs Wrote: This is done on purpose. Of course, some of you may think this is wrong and you'll want it, but as we stated before, we're working on tutorials and soon we'll launch also a tutorial on how to use a different domain on a page that was generated by the builder, without exporting the site.
We want to keep the pages as unique as we can, for our users. We are aware that as soon as a page goes live, everyone can rip it, but if we'd make the "Export" option, it will be even easier for everyone to share the pages on external sources.
I mean, you can make the import/export features which just can be read by the builder. It will work like a sample data. You even can make a sample data containe 60 premade generators so when people first use the script they have the option to immediately import those generators and modify for their needs. Time is money and this is great! Just import, change text/color and done! Even creating a community market where buyers, project developers sell their projects and frontpage. The money will be used to buy premium projects/licenses or send to their Paypal.
And please add search bar to the frontpage, as I make like 20+ generators, users will need it to search for what they need. Add it for desktop and mobile.
(2017-04-05, 01:02 AM)qannabōs Wrote: We already have the YouTube Rank Tracker, and it will be added on the next version.
Looking forward to using YRT from the dashboard.
(2017-04-05, 01:02 AM)qannabōs Wrote: The "Custom Request" form will notify us about your request, and we'll contact you on your mail and continue the process, you'll be updated about the status of the request by our support
This is by far the most powerful/long term products for BH I ever see on this forum.
Lower the price and let more people join when you make the community market feature. Wishing the best for you and your team. One day I won't have to setup wordpress blog for BH niches, just by setup this script. It's great future.
2017-04-05, 11:20 PM,
Got a review copy, so here is my review:

After unzipping all files on my server, few more steps and I have managed to install CPAGrow on my domain.
Set up my credentials for admin panel and I was good to go.
I need to mention here that the seller was always here to help me through installation process and answered all my questions.

The dashboard is very easy to use, you need to create a new project and select a template you would like to use/edit.
Great thing is that you can fully customize all landing pages, from images to text of your LP, you can even write your own CSS style or JS code.

I hope there will be an option to download landing pages, also more LPs should be added, especially for other kinds of niches(giveaways,how to guides,etc).

If you do not have skills to code your own landing pages from scratch, CPAGrow will be a perfect solution for sure!

CPAGrow has a huge potential, it is highly recommended and If I should rate it: 8/10 - Just because it will be just better and better with more teplates and features.
Latest Thanks - View all

Darker(2017-04-06 02:29 AM) 

PM ME IF YOU NEED SOME HELP TO GET APPROVED WITH - CRAKREVENUEˇˇ

[Image: JQdY0fL.png]

2017-04-06, 02:12 AM,
@"BTMDario" immart247 @"CoolPrince265"
Thank you for the awesome reviews. We will take in consideration all the suggestions and we will try to improve all the things you mentioned.
Quote:And please add search bar to the frontpage, as I make like 20+ generators, users will need it to search for what they need.
There is a Search bar on the Projects page. Let us know if it works well or if you think it needs improvement.

Screenshots from a File Download multi-niche landing page

[Image: 8SpvMWA.jpg]

[Image: WHSrglt.jpg]

[Image: OGL4n6g.gif]
2017-04-06, 09:56 AM,
(2017-04-06, 02:12 AM)qannabōs Wrote: There is a Search bar on the Projects page. Let us know if it works well or if you think it needs improvement.
I mean the search bar for visitors who use the generators, not us.
[Image: 1aaaf6b3769d169d68aef080c8767133.png]
2017-04-06, 05:20 PM,
Just made the purchase, looks awesome and easy to use.

How can we get in touch as i have a few question for you ?
2017-04-06, 07:10 PM,
(2017-04-06, 05:20 PM)doi002 Wrote: Just made the purchase, looks awesome and easy to use.

How can we get in touch as i have a few question for you ?

PM sent.

2017-04-08, 06:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-08, 06:06 AM by qannabōs.)
Thank you for buying the product! If you have any issues, questions or suggestions contact me through PM / contact Darker through PM, or use our Contact page / Live chat widget, and we'll try to answer you asap.

We are working on fixing all known bugs, trying to add new features and soon we will release a new updated version and for sure a new free landing page.

We have released a video tutorial that helps you though the process of setting up a content locker. It should work on most of the networks using the same steps.

How to add a content locker

Screenshots from Multi-Niche #3 landing page

[Image: 0NCHTFy.jpg]

[Image: TaybVOd.jpg]

[Image: SwP2sl2.jpg]

2017-04-08, 08:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-08, 08:40 AM by euforio.)
LP we generate can be use on multiple domain? Because we upload your tools on a server with the domain xxx.com but can i build a LP and use this lp on domain kkk.com and an other LP on jjj.com

Because if we can't export our LP on different domain what's the goal? if i make a LP about mario it's generally better to use a domain related to the niche and not a general domain where you host all your LP
2017-04-08, 08:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-08, 05:55 PM by immart247.)
(2017-04-08, 08:36 AM)euforio Wrote: LP we generate can be use on multiple domain? Because we upload your tools on a server with the domain xxx.com but can i build a LP and use this lp on domain kkk.com and an other LP on jjj.com

Because if we can't export our LP on different domain what's the goal? if i make a LP about mario it's generally better to use a domain related to the niche and not a general domain where you host all your LP
Deleted. Sorry for my bad knowledge.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW BLACK FRIDAY Landing Pages! ⚡⚡ ◻️ iPhone X ✈️ Uber Promo Code ramifenili 14 1,930 Today, 03:22 AM
Last Post: ramifenili
  High Authority Profile & EDU Submitter With Awesome Features - Nail Google Updates iam_ironman 85 9,368 Today, 12:31 AM
Last Post: iam_ironman
  SUPER SELLER ☕HOT☕ ★☆★ iPhoneX Giveaway / FUT 18 / V2 Instagram Followers / CPA LANDING PAGES ★☆★ CounterMind 223 38,362 Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Last Post: YT Publisher
  Auto Blog Suite - High Authority Blog Tool With Awesome Features iam_ironman 114 11,975 Yesterday, 12:24 AM
  Auto Bookmark Suite - High Authority Social Bookmarking Tool With Awesome Features iam_ironman 123 12,976 2017-11-24, 05:16 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top