CPAGrow Builder - Build awesome landing pages in a matter of minutes
2017-04-01, 10:46 AM,
This is interesting. I would love to review your service.
2017-04-01, 12:40 PM,
I would like to get a review copy, please kindly send me PM
2017-04-02, 08:35 PM,
Screenshots from other specific niche landing page: FUT17

[Image: VMNrwhk.jpg]

[Image: pITGPis.jpg?1]

[Image: qvaFvIX.gif]

REVIEW COPIES

The users that were selected for the review copies are BTMDario, CoolPrince265 and WarAffiliate. I will contact them with all the details asap.

We are available for any questions or suggestions.

[Image: OGL4n6g.gif]
2017-04-03, 07:22 PM,
I would like to give my honest review to CPAGrow Builder, the fastest/easiest way to build landing pages.

With these simple steps
Pick theme > Customize > Set Up Lockers > Publish!
You will be able to create your niche landing page in few clicks. The web tools comes with 5 pre-made landing pages where you can alter to suit your needs.

This templates are SE optimized, you can set your preferred keywords for your search engine ranking.

Wouldn't you be happy how easy to set up your new landing page? No more hassle building/coding/hiring coders to build your LP. This is the deal! If you're into full time internet/cpa marketing, you better not think twice about this! Click the buy button now and start building your LPs.

Great Web Tool and Support from the developer

Latest Thanks - View all

qannabōs(2017-04-03 11:15 PM) 
2017-04-03, 08:17 PM,
Any discount that you are offering?
2017-04-03, 09:17 PM,
I dont like review copy like what WarAffiliate wrote. So there is nothing need to be fixed or added? Your review is always perfect. Honest review is needed these days for people to decide to buy or not.
Latest Thanks - View all

WarAffiliate(2017-04-03 09:32 PM) 
2017-04-03, 09:34 PM,
(2017-04-03, 09:17 PM)immart247 Wrote: I dont like review copy like what WarAffiliate wrote. So there is nothing need to be fixed or added? Your review is always perfect. Honest review is needed these days for people to decide to buy or not.

Sorry if I have wrote somewhat not ideal in your part. We have different views when doing a review. This is my point of view which may or may not affect future buyers. If I offended or somewhat hurt you in ways that I do not know, I apologize buddy
2017-04-03, 11:26 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-03, 11:28 PM by qannabōs.)
(2017-04-03, 08:17 PM)JohnWick Wrote: Any discount that you are offering?
Thanks for your interest. The price is already good for the product that we are offering, and for now we are not able to give any discounts. You will be getting for 4 multi-niche landing pages, 1 specific niche and also you have access for a very low price for another niche specific landing page that is already in our shop.
We are constantly working on improving the product and adding new landing pages for free for all our users.
Usually good landing pages are sold here for maybe $15-20 - for 1 single landing page. Our landing pages are on-page SEO optimized, most of them are responsive and the builder is very easy to use.

(2017-04-03, 09:17 PM)immart247 Wrote: I dont like review copy like what WarAffiliate wrote. So there is nothing need to be fixed or added? Your review is always perfect. Honest review is needed these days for people to decide to buy or not.
Glad you joined the discussion. You're right, nothing is perfect and our product is no different. As we always stated, we're constantly working to fix bugs, our support is always ready to help and the product is the initial state so more things will be added in the near future.
As we are always opened to criticism and suggestions, we are pleased to make an exception and offer you a review copy. We'll send you the details shortly.

Thanks everyone.

2017-04-04, 12:42 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-04, 10:30 AM by immart247.)
(2017-04-03, 09:34 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote:

Sorry if I have wrote somewhat not ideal in your part. We have different views when doing a review. This is my point of view which may or may not affect future buyers. If I offended or somewhat hurt you in ways that I do not know, I apologize buddy
It's ok. I just don't like what people write when receiving free copy in exchange for the review.
(2017-04-03, 11:26 PM)qannabōs Wrote: Glad you joined the discussion. You're right, nothing is perfect and our product is no different. As we always stated, we're constantly working to fix bugs, our support is always ready to help and the product is the initial state so more things will be added in the near future.
As we are always opened to criticism and suggestions, we are pleased to make an exception and offer you a review copy. We'll send you the details shortly.

Thanks everyone.
Thank you very much for giving me the review copy. Just downloaded the files and uploading to my subdomain.
Over 9MB php script (1800 files) took me over 30 minutes to tranfer all files via FTP. Better to upload the zip file to the hosting and unzip.
Here is my review for this product
Pros
- Cloud-based: You upload the full PHP Script to your hosting (domain/sub-domain), go through a setup steps like you install new wordpress blog
- Fully function hack site generator: YES! It's not the builder, it's hack site generator. The domain/sub-domain you use to install the script will be SEO optimized hack site, each of your hack generator will be a page. You are building fully working blog not just 1 generator! (really great)
- Nice interface and easy to use: I love the dashboard, very clean and easy to navigate.
- Error-free script: Been getting around the script for 2 hours without any errors, smoothly loading.
- 5 premade free + 1 paid Landing page: Download, FUT17, Clash of Clans, Pokemon Go and Gift card generator. Love gift card generator, very nest. Don't expect ripped Landing page. All made by OP and his team. It seems they are very strict about copyright.
The paid Landing page is about Mario Run, the price is just $3. Hope they add more Landing page later and keep the price cheaper.
- Custom Tools: An Image Cropper and ytags. Image cropper is online image crop tool and ytags is to getting tags from 1 Youtube video. I'm sure there will be update with more tools soon.
- Editable Front-end: you can edit the Generator itself and the homepage of your website. Each generator (Project) is like a new Page and front page is like Homepage in Wordpress blog. I use Wordpress so I feel comfortable with them.
- Custom Request: you can request a custom script for your need. Price is not mentioned but it can't be $3 like the premade paid one (of course LOL)
Cons:
- No tutorial: can't find the tutorial in the dashboard. I want to know how to add content locker or locker button to the landing page but couldn't find out.
- No real helpdesk: the button to access helpdesk and suggestion doesn't work
- No button to export the landing page: Please make the button for member to export the Landing page so I don't have to rip my own site.
- Can't group the projects: I want to group all the projects that use the same Landing page (not neccessary)
- Can't A/B split test: I create 2 or more versions of the project (just change color, title...) or create 2 different projects for the same niche and want to split test (neccessary for me)
- Not really helpful tools: my suggestion is that you allow to add image by url (Image cropper), add Youtube rank tracker, bulk Youtube tag extractor...
- No whitehat landing page: depend on the idea but one or two whitehat landing page will be great.
- No way to see the process of custom request: I request one whitehat landing page, how to check if you accept it and the process of the request?
My suggestion:
- Immediately add tutorial
- Make suggestion button work as well as the ability to reply for suggestion and custom request (like the ticket system)
- Add export button for the full site and each project.
- 6 months support and a cheap fee for more support
- Add more plans: 1 site, 3 sites, 10 sites
- Lifetime support for me (Not neccessary hehe)
Conclusion
Interface: 10/10
Functions: 7/10
Support: 5/10
Is it worth? Yes! All the cons are just small problems and can be fixed easily, there are many things will be improved in the future. This is the perfect landing builder for BH at the moment. Unique Landing page without any ripped shit, highly skilled develop team, respective seller. I'm sure they are serious about this product and support will last for years. As they add new landing pages and you buy, they have money to develop the product.
How to monetize with this script?
- Buy new domain (game/hack/generator related)
- Install the script
- Make as many projects (landing page) as you want for game hacks
- Edit the front page for your needs
- Send visitor to the domain from Youtube, Facebook, Google...
- Rinse and repeat
- Money from many game hack blogs!!!
Latest Thanks - View all

*Legendary*(2017-05-21 02:35 PM) GROF(2017-04-18 02:12 PM) Darker(2017-04-04 02:18 PM) 
2017-04-05, 01:02 AM,
(2017-04-04, 12:42 AM)immart247 Wrote: - 5 premade free + 1 paid Landing page: Download, FUT17, Clash of Clans, Pokemon Go and Gift card generator. Love gift card generator, very nest. Don't expect ripped Landing page. All made by OP and his team. It seems they are very strict about copyright.

Indeed, the project have 5 pre-made landing pages for now, but they are not specific niche, beside the FUT17 one, the others are multi-niche and they can be adapted very easy in a short time to any niche!

(2017-04-04, 12:42 AM)immart247 Wrote: The paid Landing page is about Mario Run, the price is just $3. Hope they add more Landing page later and keep the price cheaper.

Our aim is to bring free and paid themes for our users and we are sure that if we bring quality and new content, everyone's happy.

(2017-04-04, 12:42 AM)immart247 Wrote: - Custom Request: you can request a custom script for your need. Price is not mentioned but it can't be $3 like the premade paid one (of course LOL)

We are available for custom requests for project templates or home-page themes. Of course, the price depends on what your request is.

(2017-04-04, 12:42 AM)immart247 Wrote: Cons:
- No tutorial: can't find the tutorial in the dashboard. I want to know how to add content locker or locker button to the landing page but couldn't find out.

We are working on video tutorials these days, but we are available for help on our Live Chat, or Contact page on our website. Soon we will launch video tutorials for any kind of tasks.

(2017-04-04, 12:42 AM)immart247 Wrote: - No real helpdesk: the button to access helpdesk and suggestion doesn't work

I think something was wrong on your end. On the bottom right side of the Dashboard there is a Live Chat widget where we are available for Support, also if we're not online, we'll answer in the shortest time.
Also as it's written everywhere (from the installation to the dashboard), our Contact form is available for everyone.

(2017-04-04, 12:42 AM)immart247 Wrote: - No button to export the landing page: Please make the button for member to export the Landing page so I don't have to rip my own site.

This is done on purpose. Of course, some of you may think this is wrong and you'll want it, but as we stated before, we're working on tutorials and soon we'll launch also a tutorial on how to use a different domain on a page that was generated by the builder, without exporting the site.
We want to keep the pages as unique as we can, for our users. We are aware that as soon as a page goes live, everyone can rip it, but if we'd make the "Export" option, it will be even easier for everyone to share the pages on external sources.

(2017-04-04, 12:42 AM)immart247 Wrote: - Can't group the projects: I want to group all the projects that use the same Landing page (not neccessary)
- Can't A/B split test: I create 2 or more versions of the project (just change color, title...) or create 2 different projects for the same niche and want to split test (neccessary for me)

These seems like nice features that we will think on adding on the next version.

(2017-04-04, 12:42 AM)immart247 Wrote: - Not really helpful tools: my suggestion is that you allow to add image by url (Image cropper), add Youtube rank tracker, bulk Youtube tag extractor...

We already have the YouTube Rank Tracker, and it will be added on the next version.

(2017-04-04, 12:42 AM)immart247 Wrote: - No whitehat landing page: depend on the idea but one or two whitehat landing page will be great.

That's a good suggestion, thank you.

(2017-04-04, 12:42 AM)immart247 Wrote: - No way to see the process of custom request: I request one whitehat landing page, how to check if you accept it and the process of the request?

The "Custom Request" form will notify us about your request, and we'll contact you on your mail and continue the process, you'll be updated about the status of the request by our support

Thank you for the review, it was really helpful and honest. We'll try to fix and add more features in the next version.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW iPhone X Giveaway Landing Page ramifenili 9 529 6 hours ago
Last Post: hunter07
  NEW ✈️ Uber Promo Code ◻️ iPhone X ◻️ Facebook ◻️ PlayStation ⚡⚡ HQ CPA Landing Pages ✔️ ramifenili 8 1,216 2017-10-18, 09:04 PM
Last Post: ramifenili
  SUPER SELLER Expired Domains - TF/CF 10-20 - High DA - Build your PBN! krmr 31 1,297 2017-10-17, 11:31 PM
Last Post: captain_philip
  High Authority Profile & EDU Submitter With Awesome Features - Nail Google Updates iam_ironman 78 8,528 2017-10-17, 07:09 AM
Last Post: iam_ironman
  SUPER SELLER ☕HOT☕ ★☆★ FUT 18 / iPhone 8 GiveAway / V2 Instagram Followers / CPA LANDING PAGES ★☆★ CounterMind 190 34,155 2017-10-15, 02:38 AM
Last Post: User

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top