Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

CPAGrip support query
2019-11-25, 10:21 AM,
Hi hope this is the correct sub forum to post this otherwise please move it to the appropriate forum.

Is there anyone besides John that works @cpagrip? I emailed him, skyped him but still no reply. It's about some offers. It's very hard to get support from him. Almost no support, no replies, so late. Is he the owner and only one that looks after cpagrip?
2019-11-25, 01:36 PM,
(2019-11-25, 10:21 AM)SupremeWarrior Wrote: Hi hope this is the correct sub forum to post this otherwise please move it to the appropriate forum.

Is there anyone besides John that works @cpagrip? I emailed him, skyped him but still no reply. It's about some offers. It's very hard to get support from him. Almost no support, no replies, so late. Is he the owner and only one that looks after cpagrip?

Mentioning @CPAGripJohn here, for him to get notified.

You should better deliver the things you have guaranteed and signed for, Mister!

Or do you want the situation to escalate totally?

"Money is not everything in life!" (famous quote)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-11-25, 10:57 PM,
CPAGrip is dead for sure!
2019-11-27, 08:57 PM,
mine too I did messaged john on skype but till now no response. its been 6months or maybe he is just busy?
2019-11-28, 02:09 AM,
Skype sometimes can be a hit or miss due to contact limits but we try respond to everyone. Please give me your skype name, DM it to me on here or post in the thread so that i can reach out to you directly as we deal with a lot of messages at times and somehow you are not being helped, and that's NOT ok. Grip chat is often times the best as i said before skype at times can be unreliable but none-the-less, happy to help once we get in touch. cheers
2019-11-29, 05:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-11-29, 05:46 PM by CPAGripJohn.)
Just wanted to add -- there are TWO accounts with the handle "cpagrip.john" on Skype. Sometimes people reach out to the wrong ID. The correct Skype for me is:

cpagrip.john
full name -- "John Wilson CPAGrip Media Expert"

(2019-11-25, 10:57 PM)Borislav Wrote: CPAGrip is dead for sure!

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. CPAGrip is still going quite strong. May I ask what issues you had with us in the past? I'd be happy to hear any suggestions you had to make about how we can improve our inventory or user experience. Feel free to PM me on here or contact me on Skype.
2019-11-30, 09:39 PM,
(2019-11-29, 05:40 PM)CPAGripJohn Wrote: Just wanted to add -- there are TWO accounts with the handle "cpagrip.john" on Skype. Sometimes people reach out to the wrong ID. The correct Skype for me is:

cpagrip.john

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. CPAGrip is still going quite strong. May I ask what issues you had with us in the past? I'd be happy to hear any suggestions you had to make about how we can improve our inventory or user experience. Feel free to PM me on here or contact me on Skype.

I am banned for no reason John like all other users in past. :) Maybe because I went to another network?
2019-12-02, 05:30 PM,
(2019-11-30, 09:39 PM)Borislav Wrote:
(2019-11-29, 05:40 PM)CPAGripJohn Wrote: Just wanted to add -- there are TWO accounts with the handle "cpagrip.john" on Skype. Sometimes people reach out to the wrong ID. The correct Skype for me is:

cpagrip.john

I am banned for no reason John like all other users in past. :) Maybe because I went to another network?

Bans are only issued when evidence of fraudulent traffic is found. If you contact me on Skype with your CPAGrip affiliate ID I'd be more than happy to look into your account and see what happened.