CPAGrip and CPALead
2014-06-29, 04:17 AM,
Hi guys,

I need some help,

CPAGrip - When is making payout and how much you wait for the money?

CPALead - When is making payout and how much you wait for the money?

On fileice is making payout on every 1st on the month, and it is waiting about 5-6 days for Wire Transfer Smiling

Thanks for the help!
2014-06-29, 04:24 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-29, 04:26 AM by CPAGripJohn.)
Hi kichowolf17, thanks for your question -

I can't speak for other networks, but at CPAGrip we pay you depending on the day you begin running traffic. I know many other networks pay you related to the calendar date - we've found publishers make more money and are paid faster with our system. Essentially we pay you 30 days from the date you pass your minimum $50 threshold.

At CPAGrip, if you begin on the 7th of the month, and you are Net-30, you will be paid around the 7th of the next month.

Additionally, at CPAGrip if you are on Net-15, that means you will get paid every 2 weeks. At other networks, often times Net-15 means you will be paid on the 15th of the month.

There are always subtle differences between networks -CPAGrip has always prided it's self in making sure members are paid fast and fairly.

I hope this answers any questions you have,

Cheers!

John
Latest Thanks - View all

afoson2017(2017-07-07 11:31 PM) pepeneo(2014-06-29 06:54 PM) Watwew(2014-06-29 07:02 AM) Booster(2014-06-29 05:59 AM) Wopey(2014-06-29 05:52 AM) Josh C.(2014-06-29 05:33 AM) Dario_(2014-06-29 05:22 AM) 
2014-06-29, 04:58 AM,
(2014-06-29, 04:24 AM)CPAGripJohn Wrote: Hi kichowolf17, thanks for your question -

I can't speak for other networks, but at CPAGrip we pay you depending on the day you begin running traffic. I know many other networks pay you related to the calendar date - we've found publishers make more money and are paid faster with our system. Essentially we pay you 30 days from the date you pass your minimum $50 threshold.

At CPAGrip, if you begin on the 7th of the month, and you are Net-30, you will be paid around the 7th of the next month.

Additionally, at CPAGrip if you are on Net-15, that means you will get paid every 2 weeks. At other networks, often times Net-15 means you will be paid on the 15th of the month.

There are always subtle differences between networks -CPAGrip has always prided it's self in making sure members are paid fast and fairly.

Cheers!

John

John, if i make payout on the 1st July, i will have the money on 1 August. Right?
2014-06-29, 05:48 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-29, 05:54 AM by kichowolf17.)
(2014-06-29, 05:43 AM)Josh Canoe Wrote: Most CPA Networks will pay you NET30 at the beginning, when you've delivered them some traffic you can talk with your Account Manager about adjustment your payment schedule.

I absolutely hate NET30 but I also had to start there, what I recommend is to try a network and after delivering some traffic talk to your Account Manager about an adjustment Wink

I would recommend you to stay with CPA network since PPD networks take a cut of your profits,both of the by you mentioned networks are great!(AdWorkMedia is a great choice too btw), I've tried them and they pay fair rates and always on time :)

Here are some screenshots of the payment centers of each network, it usually displays when you're getting paid!
CPAGrip: /8hgx6uG.png
CPALead: /RzIsEOd.png
AdWorkMedia: /b5USS34.png

I thing that is better for me on CPALead, but i don't understand you so good, i have already cpalead account and if i make 100$ when i need to wait 30 days for paying, or i can paid weekly? Give me your skype for better contact :)

And can with CPALead to have BlackHat Niches ?
2014-06-29, 06:00 AM,
After all My Experience with Almost All The networks i Say Go for
CPAGRIP.
You wont Regret,
Trust me.

Hard Work Pays!
2014-06-29, 09:42 PM,
(2014-06-29, 04:37 PM)Josh Canoe Wrote:
(2014-06-29, 06:00 AM)Booster Wrote: After all My Experience with Almost All The networks i Say Go for
CPAGRIP.
You wont Regret,
Trust me.

Better let people find out themselves what works out best for them
for me a mixture of CPALead, CPAGrip and AdWorkMedia works out best Wink

(2014-06-29, 05:48 AM)kichowolf17 Wrote: I thing that is better for me on CPALead, but i don't understand you so good, i have already cpalead account and if i make 100$ when i need to wait 30 days for paying, or i can paid weekly? Give me your skype for better contact :)

And can with CPALead to have BlackHat Niches ?

No I have something better to do than teach evry single guy how to make $1 a day, I will create CPA video tutorials in the future so I have to do it 1 time for everyone.

Yes you can use blackhat niches on CPALead if you stay away from the term h@ck or ch3at and use Trick or Toolbox instead, also deliver something similar to the promised content.

Can i have problems with locked url on this place : Locked URL on link locker i have the domain on my site : ****hack.net, can that makes me troubles?
2014-06-29, 09:57 PM,
(2014-06-29, 04:24 AM)CPAGripJohn Wrote: Hi kichowolf17, thanks for your question -

Cheers!

John

I have worked with CPAGRIP in past have received my payments on time.

The only thing that i do not like about CPAGRip is they do not use "mass pay" option for sending affiliate payments via Paypal. Most of the other networks (like Neverblue) with whom i work always use Mass pay option and hence i do not get charged any fee from Paypal.

There is only $1 charge for sending payment as Mass pay.

Check this link for more details on Mass payments.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/mass-payments
2014-06-30, 02:31 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-30, 02:33 AM by CPAGripJohn.)
(2014-06-29, 09:57 PM)getparam Wrote:

Cheers!

John

The only thing that i do not like about CPAGRip is they do not use "mass pay" option for sending affiliate payments via Paypal. Most of the other networks (like Neverblue) with whom i work always use Mass pay option and hence i do not get charged any fee from Paypal.

Hey Param,

It sounds like you haven't used us in quite awhile, we use the mass-pay feature and members are only charged about $1 for their payment from Paypal. Other networks tend to subtract the fees from your earnings, and not list them as a fee. There is no difference between how we do it, and what they do :) You are charged the same, and we use mass-pay and have for a long time now.

So the problem you listed was real when we first launched two years ago, but it hasn't been an issue for a very long time.
2014-06-30, 02:35 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-30, 02:35 AM by Dream Software.)
CPAGrip is awesome and would be even more awesome if they could fix widget loading animation so that you can disable it :)
I've been using CPAGrip since day 1, always got my payment.

CPALead has weekly payments but they charge 20% fee for this, which is why I dislike them.
2014-06-30, 02:40 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-30, 02:42 AM by getparam.)
(2014-06-30, 02:31 AM)CPAGripJohn Wrote:
(2014-06-29, 09:57 PM)getparam Wrote:

Cheers!

John

Hey Param,

It sounds like you haven't used us in quite awhile, we use the mass-pay feature and members are only charged about $1 for their payment from Paypal. Other networks tend to subtract the fees from your earnings, and not list them as a fee. There is no difference between how we do it, and what they do :) You are charged the same, and we use mass-pay and have for a long time now.

So the problem you listed was real when we first launched two years ago, but it hasn't been an issue for a very long time.

Oh yes, i just checked some of my recent payments, first few payments in Dec 2013 was not with Mass Pay, all the payments in 2014 is with Mass Pay.

Will be back soon to run some campaigns with you, my EPC was highest when i worked with your company.
Latest Thanks - View all

CPAGripJohn(2014-06-30 03:33 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] cpagrip pin offer denied!! sidhesha 4 143 2017-10-17, 09:00 AM
Last Post: sidhesha
  [CPAgrip] Offerwall Tool oskarkxyz 11 5,165 2017-10-14, 08:39 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  get details of offer page in cpagrip khalilwork 3 108 2017-10-02, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Watt
  CPAGRIP Video Locker Help : Display video locker after XX seconds suthars4n 3 692 2017-09-16, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Watt
  How can i promote a direct offers at cpagrip? ori991 15 5,324 2017-08-26, 10:13 AM
Last Post: gudduraj

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top