CPAGrip Review From A Average User
2014-03-10, 11:33 PM,
So honest review about CPAGrip from a average user.

Well don't know were to start first, ok the landing pages, you get some great pre made ones but the great part is that you can edit them or make your own from scratch, without deep knowledge of HTML and CSS.

The offers are great, I work mostly with French traffic and I can assure you of the fact they have some high converting offers. And in essence that's all you need, you don't need 70$ french offers if those offers don't convert at all.

Another nice future is that you don't have to sort your offers like on other CPA sites, CPAGrip will display on your landing page only they high converting ones and the ones that have the best EPC. So not worry about optimizing offers, CPAGrip will do that for you.

Are you a high earner on sites like Fileice or other PPD site but hate that your payment is always late? After 4 months with CPAGrip I can tell you that the payment comes on time, every time. So forget about lame excuses, CPAGrip delivers payments fast and on time.

I saved the best for last. My AM John.

I have worked with FileIce, Sharecash, Adnooka and when I wrote a ticket it took 7 days to get a reply back, it was like they were allergic to support tickets. Any time I reached out to John he was there, ready to help me or hear my crazy suggestions or ideas. You can't measure this type of assistance, I wanted new French offers next day I got them, I wanted to give him some suggestions on how the site might work better he was there to listen. I said it once but I will say it again, you can't measure this type of help and support. So thank you John for being there !

These are a couple of statistics pulled out from my account:

[Image: Iac3K6o.jpg]

As you can see I managed to make 538$ in 10 days, that's quite good, 53.8$/day average

And you don't need 10.000 clicks to make some money, with only 227 unique clicks I made 256$ :

[Image: 2tQst3q.jpg]

And I guess now other CPA company's will come here to troll and say mean things.

But keep in mind that this is an honest review not meant to cause problems or fights and I used only PPD sites or CPA Networks that I worked with to give as example.
Latest Thanks - View all

mrbond(2015-03-22 05:50 PM) today1991(2014-07-11 10:35 PM) solix(2014-03-13 03:50 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] cpagrip pin offer denied!! sidhesha 4 87 5 hours ago
Last Post: sidhesha
  [CPAgrip] Offerwall Tool oskarkxyz 11 5,152 2017-10-14, 08:39 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  Clickdealer review Mix2003_2012 1 98 2017-10-13, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Dario_
  get details of offer page in cpagrip khalilwork 3 107 2017-10-02, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Watt
  CPAGRIP Video Locker Help : Display video locker after XX seconds suthars4n 3 684 2017-09-16, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top