Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

CPAGrip - Newbie Questions
2019-09-23, 01:44 PM,
(2015-11-24, 09:31 PM)CPAGripJohn Wrote:
(2015-11-23, 07:11 PM)anhtt265 Wrote: My question is: Does CPAGrip work similiarly to others? If not, we will need to require AM to give us more offers rights?  I think if like this, it's not good. Because sometime we get traffic from non-expected countries and we can't get conversion.

Thanks so much

Hi anhtt265,
CPAGrip does require you to send an email or to reach out to me on skype at cpagrip.john in order to have your account's inventory fully activated. Feel free to PM me your affiliate ID on CPAElites and I can do it here as well.

(2015-11-23, 07:45 PM)anhtt265 Wrote: I tried to contact with John on Skype once time. But he didn't answer me.
What do you mean with "fully activated" ?

I'm generally pretty available on Skype, but I've found a lot of people try adding the wrong John. Typing "john wilson" into Skype can get a bit confusing.... Please confirm the name you've added is CPAGrip.John on Skype.

If you PM me your ID or Affiliate ID I can take care of you and make sure we get in touch ASAP :)

Hope all is well, looking forward to chatting.

J

Hi Sir,
i am affilate id#
Sorry to bother you always.i have a problem in my account that I have no offers for my country and whenever i choose other country offers it not showing to me,it showing like "Sorry there was an error loading this offer. error Code: 01 ((L), please go back and try again.".Please help me with this as i have to get started with my work.
Than you.

Kind regards,
G.Mathumitha
Hi Sir,
i am AFFILATE ID #224662,and i am from srilanka.i have a problem in my account that I have no offers for my country and whenever i choose other country offers it not showing to me,it showing like "Sorry there was an error loading this offer. error Code: 01 ((L), please go back and try again.".Please help me with this as soon as possibble to have to get started with my work.Your Help would be much thankful
Than you.

Kind regards,
G.Mathumitha
(Affiliate id #224662)