CPAGrip
2016-02-28, 09:49 PM,
Hello, I'm currently using CPAGrip but I noticed that I have low amount of offers, only 63 worldwide.

Are there gonna be more or do you recommend me to switch to another network?
Is CPAGrip good network?

Even though I'm aiming towards USA, I get traffic from Brasil and Europe and they don't do their offers, is it just bad luck or bad offers?
Thank you.
2016-02-28, 11:17 PM,
you have to contact john and ask him to enable your offers
and shitty traffic like brasil will almost never convert

NA
2016-02-28, 11:27 PM,
Cpagrip is a good network and ask John (Your AM) to enable all of your offers

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2016-02-29, 02:04 PM,
It is always a good idea to talk to your AM regularly with any given network. This helps in getting trust plus the AM also understands the problems you are facing. Now coming to your issue of only 63 offers enabled, your best solution is to talk to John the AM of CPAGrip. He is a very nice and patient guy. Moreover CPAGrip has a policy that as soon as you are approved(which actually is auto approval) you need to get into touch with John after which he enables all the offers into your account. This is actually good as the network gets to know you.
2016-02-29, 03:17 PM,
(2016-02-29, 02:04 PM)staffer Wrote: It is always a good idea to talk to your AM regularly with any given network. This helps in getting trust plus the AM also understands the problems you are facing. Now coming to your issue of only 63 offers enabled, your best solution is to talk to John the AM of CPAGrip. He is a very nice and patient guy. Moreover CPAGrip has a policy that as soon as you are approved(which actually is auto approval) you need to get into touch with John after which he enables all the offers into your account. This is actually good as the network gets to know you.

Thanks, I already switched from CPAGrip but if i will go back i will use your tips
2016-03-01, 04:45 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-03-01, 04:45 AM by CPAGripJohn.)
(2016-02-29, 03:17 PM)Idanushka Wrote:
(2016-02-29, 02:04 PM)staffer Wrote: It is always a good idea to talk to your AM regularly with any given network. This helps in getting trust plus the AM also understands the problems you are facing. Now coming to your issue of only 63 offers enabled, your best solution is to talk to John the AM of CPAGrip. He is a very nice and patient guy. Moreover CPAGrip has a policy that as soon as you are approved(which actually is auto approval) you need to get into touch with John after which he enables all the offers into your account. This is actually good as the network gets to know you.

Thanks, I already switched from CPAGrip but if i will go back i will use your tips

Hi Idanushka,
Send me a PM or message me at cpagrip.john on Skype and I'm happy to help :)
Best wishes to you with your current solutions.

J
2016-03-01, 06:03 AM,
(2016-03-01, 04:45 AM)CPAGripJohn Wrote:

Hi Idanushka,

J

I already got help, I'm currently trying more networks to see which one fits me but I will probably go back to you in the end ;)
2016-03-01, 01:11 PM,
(2016-03-01, 06:03 AM)Idanushka Wrote:
(2016-03-01, 04:45 AM)CPAGripJohn Wrote:

Hi Idanushka,

J

I already got help, I'm currently trying more networks to see which one fits me but I will probably go back to you in the end ;)
cpagrip is the best bro

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] cpagrip pin offer denied!! sidhesha 4 153 2017-10-17, 09:00 AM
Last Post: sidhesha
  [CPAgrip] Offerwall Tool oskarkxyz 11 5,175 2017-10-14, 08:39 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  get details of offer page in cpagrip khalilwork 3 117 2017-10-02, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Watt
  CPAGRIP Video Locker Help : Display video locker after XX seconds suthars4n 3 694 2017-09-16, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Watt
  How can i promote a direct offers at cpagrip? ori991 15 5,342 2017-08-26, 10:13 AM
Last Post: gudduraj

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top