CPAGRIP and french offers... Dont work?
2014-07-02, 04:54 AM,
alright so i heard that you need to apply for every single niche you do to enable french offers in cpagrip. so i click that button like a month ago. don't remember what it was. but i got denied on all the niches to enable french offers...
umm wtf.

so im wondering how you guys did it.
2014-07-02, 05:11 AM,
You need to have whitehat niches

http://www.hostwinds.com/
Coupons:
5 cents - 99 off hosting- "cpaelite99off"
VPS liftime 25% off- "cpaelites25vps"
2014-07-02, 05:40 AM,
not whitehat but make sure not to use word cr@ck and h@ck or any word related to it, think of some other words like booster or anything to use and give something valuable in the download link, related to your niche, this makes your niches grey hat too :)
2014-07-02, 07:58 AM,
Basically don't decieve peeps..
2014-07-02, 08:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-02, 08:13 AM by CPAGripJohn.)
(2014-07-02, 07:58 AM)Super.T.News Wrote: Basically don't decieve peeps..

Hey Super.T - Thanks for the reminder -

First and foremost, CPAGrip has a wonderful offer inventory in France. Members of CPAGrip have been enjoying great offers to highly competitive inventory for months now with no issue.

French offers work awesome at CPAGrip!

Avoiding words like: h@ck, or FREE in your campaigns is absolutely vital to ensuring a healthy and clean incentive ecosystem in France. Additionally, promoting real content with your niches and value-added survey completions really help us, as companies, justify your payouts being faster and free of hassle....not to mention you can feel better about providing the user with a little something. Trust me, it's easy! Lots of people are making the jump to higher quality ad-serving, and so can you.

Money - if you click "REQUEST FR PINS" next to the monetization tool you're wanting to use, you are usually approved in a few hours. If you contact your affiliate manager, it's usually sooner than that. If you got rejected because you have the word H@CK in your niche, try to rephrase it and avoid those words.

We always put a reason if your niche gets temporarily denied, explaining how you can correct your campaign in order to reapply. If you checked that out, you can see it too.

Once a member of CPAGrip has demonstrated a clear understanding of the rules, we can white-hat enable their account, which means they no longer require approval. Please understand, the reason we require approval in the first place for new members is because we want to protect their earnings. With so many reversals being tossed around lately, we want to protect everyone's money and earnings - so this helps us limit that for everyone. Having a professional advertiser check your creatives for compliance is a service we provide to you, to help you.

I hope this answers your questions, and of course I'm always available on Skype. Thanks so much,

John
2014-07-02, 12:45 PM,
Hello! CPAGRIP is so awesome CPA network so you need to not use word hack or let's say use whitehat. that's the proof that cpagrip is good network because they are concern on their publisher also as advertisier

Kind Regards,
Smokey

"Try and try until you die, and if you're dead at least you tried." ~ Smokey
2014-07-02, 07:00 PM,
(2014-07-02, 04:54 AM)Mσney Wrote: alright so i heard that you need to apply for every single niche you do to enable french offers in cpagrip. so i click that button like a month ago. don't remember what it was. but i got denied on all the niches to enable french offers...
umm wtf.

so im wondering how you guys did it.

Just hover over it and read the reason why...

THIS IS HOW I RANK

if you need help PM me :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 388 53,704 Yesterday, 01:18 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 212 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Looking For CPA network have good product trial offers 5light 1 82 2017-12-03, 12:10 AM
Last Post: rinkidi
  Understand What's Impacting French Pins' Kzed 12 314 2017-11-24, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Kzed
  [ NEED FRENCH TRANSLATION ] Would appreciate any help! Mesina 2 143 2017-11-21, 11:32 PM
Last Post: detalyemo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top