11th of November 2020 - CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 4th CEO absence in 2020 (for months): Please click [here] to read more!

CPAE 2.0 Server maintenance - discussion thread
2019-12-07, 01:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 2019-12-09, 05:50 AM by Required.)
Please delete this my bad.

Repetition & Improvement
2019-12-07, 01:32 AM,
(2019-12-06, 02:37 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2019-11-28, 09:22 PM)red2tango Wrote: Why do you need the old site? Why can't you just migrate the users over to a new site design? Along with the other threads. What are these missing files that need to be handed over? It doesn't look like you're going to get them. I'd love to pay for an upgraded account but can't.

@red2tango

As long as the old CPAElites owner/admin H*wkE*e doesn't provide the missing material, there is no chance to release a full CPAElites 2.0 platform.

I am not allowed to comment the pending legal case regarding this. The new CPAElites owner company and its CEO decides about that.

(2019-12-06, 09:15 AM)Required Wrote: I think in order to save the dying breed of people who are still interested, or who ever made money in CPA, we got to get that cpa 2.0 out.

Can't we use a rough version and switch between websites? Yaknow, be part of the creation of the site? I think it'd be better than coming on here and just seeing how dead CPA is.

@Required

CPAElites 2.0 - at least a "light" version - will be released, sooner or later. I spent thousands of hours since April 2019 (start of the CPAElites migration to the new servers), so I did my very best.

I'm waiting for some decisions (and actions) of the CPAElites owner (CEO of the new owner company), especially regarding membership upgrades, network listings, financial stuff etc.

(I had to remove the name of the other forum from your post above.)

No hard feelings! I think it's fair to throw some ideas out there. You're taking on a huge workload, that's why I suggested we sort of build CPA e 2 as a community.

There have been a few successes doing it that way. For example, OSRS has users try beta features and they poll it for the entire player base to accept or deny. If it's denied, they tweak it based on feedback.

I think it would speed up the process and make something we could all say we took part in. I know it's not that easy but it's just an idea to keep in mind!

Thanks for the work, truly excited for this new era.

I also want to ask, what if he never provides the documents?

Repetition & Improvement
2020-03-24, 03:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 2020-03-24, 03:42 PM by JohnWick.)
Is there any updates on, how it is going?

Nothing Yet
2020-03-24, 09:35 PM,
(2020-03-24, 03:37 PM)JohnWick Wrote: Is there any updates on, how it is going?

@JohnWick

Sure, please have a look at this: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-CPAElit...-Preview-1

... and all the threads linked inside.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-06-12, 07:20 AM,
WANT FREE VBUCKS CLICK HERE WANT FREE VBUCKS CLICK HERE WANT FREE VBUCKS CLICK HERE WANT FREE VBUCKS CLICK HERE WANT FREE VBUCKS CLICK HERE WANT FREE VBUCKS CLICK HERE WANT FREE VBUCKS CLICK HERE WANT FREE VBUCKS CLICK HERE WANT FREE VBUCKS CLICK HERE WANT FREE VBUCKS CLICK HERE WANT FREE VBUCKS CLICK HERE WANT FREE VBUCKS CLICK HERE WANT FREE VBUCKS CLICK HERE WANT FREE VBUCKS CLICK HERE WANT FREE VBUCKS CLICK HERE WANT FREE VBUCKS CLICK HERE WANT FREE VBUCKS CLICK HERE