Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

CPAE 2.0 Server maintenance - discussion thread
2019-07-28, 09:59 PM,
Just visited today from long time as I want to get back in CPA and.. surprise changes has happened.
Well don`t know what to say except:
Good luck CharlieHarper!
2019-08-10, 04:41 PM,
Hello, I have been a member of the forum for more than a month. I would like to get paid membership and trade by selling, but I still couldn't. I can't answer most topics. Can you help me?
2019-08-10, 06:05 PM,
(2019-08-10, 04:41 PM)Pvazoneaccount Wrote: Hello, I have been a member of the forum for more than a month. I would like to get paid membership and trade by selling, but I still couldn't. I can't answer most topics. Can you help me?

Hmm, I thought your question regarding the paid membership upgrades has been answered already: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Admin-F...o-you-help

But, anyways, this is the current status:

1. https://www.cpaelites.com/thread-67144.html

2. The previous CPAElites owner/admin "H*wkE*e" offered the "CPAElites Toolbox" as a part of the paid membership upgrades. Besides many other things H*wkE*e promised and never delivered (only a few examples: landing page generator, "fake generator" platform, video proof service, keyword scraper, niche finder etc.) he failed to provide a working "CPAElites Toolbox" also. At least he failed to provide updates for the 2016/2017 code behind. The Russian coder left H*wkE*e in 2017 already. But H*wkE*e still offered the broken "CPAElites Toolbox" as a part of the upgrade packages.

Following the EU (European Union) and USA law this could be considered as criminal act.

So the new company behind CPAElites - officially registered at a West European country and member of the EU - decided to pause the paid membership upgrades temporarily.

I talk to the CEO of the new CPAElites owner company almost every week about network listing fees, banner advertising, sticky threads and paid membership upgrades. Just 3 days ago we discussed the pro and cons, prices, payment methods etc. again.

The CEO decided to invent a special "seller account" incl. paid upgrade, separated from the paused regular membership upgrades ("Legends" and "Elites"), for members to obtain the permissions to create sales threads. Without getting scammed the H*wkE*e way with missing/broken "CPAElites Toolbox" modules. But it will take a little to implement this (additional problems will occur due to the contractually promised but never delivered material of H*wkE*e).

3. You can read more about the reasons behind here: https://www.cpaelites.com/mysubscriptions.php

Quote:I can't answer most topics

Which ones please?

You should better deliver the things you have guaranteed and signed for, Mister!

Or do you want the situation to escalate totally?

"Money is not everything in life!" (famous quote)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-08-30, 09:35 PM,
Well it all taking very long so we will be fixed before 2020?

Nothing Yet
2019-08-30, 09:45 PM,
(2019-08-30, 09:35 PM)JohnWick Wrote: Well it all taking very long so we will be fixed before 2020?

I think I answered this at another thread you replied at already:

https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Upgrade...#pid714316

You should better deliver the things you have guaranteed and signed for, Mister!

2019-10-15, 07:50 PM,
Sad to see that the forum is still not done
2019-10-15, 08:12 PM,
(2019-10-15, 07:50 PM)red2tango Wrote: Sad to see that the forum is still not done

Absolutely! I totally agree!

But some things are out of my scope ...

https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Update-...019--67498