Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

CPAE 2.0 Server maintenance - discussion thread
2019-04-18, 06:43 AM,
You may have noticed this "server maintenance" announcement thread already: https://www.cpaelites.com/thread-66835.html

And as usual the announcement thread has been locked.

But this is the place for you to discuss everything:

- Any ideas what's going on behind?
- Did you hear any rumors already?
- Is this the beginning of "Make CPAElites great again!"?
- Will CharlieHarper leave CPAElites (spammers and scammers are keeping their fingers crossed)?
- What's next?

The creator of message #200 #100 in this thread will receive a little surprise!

You should better deliver the things you have guaranteed and signed for, Mister!

Or do you want the situation to escalate totally?

"Money is not everything in life!" (famous quote)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-04-20, 09:07 PM,
Could you tell us what's the strategy since previous steps are delayed?

Are these updates only regarding back end performance improvements or something more?

Was CPAElites sold? Is --- The previous Admin --- still the owner? If not, who's new owner?

Who's that "new team" ?
2019-04-20, 09:20 PM,
Thank you for your interesting questions! :-)

My answers (protected with the new "advancedhide" tag, to prevent guests from reading it and search engine spiders from indexing it):

Hidden content:

[You're visiting CPAElites as a guest. To see even hidden content please login or register. The registration is free.]

You should better deliver the things you have guaranteed and signed for, Mister!

2019-04-20, 09:37 PM,
Thanks for the detailed answers @CharlieHarper

Hopefully things will speed up since i can't access CPAElites via the com domain, hopefully people won't jump off to wrong conclusion if this takes a bit longer.

This was definitely needed for this forum thought. I hope that "Make CPAElites great again" project will be successful. :)

Regards
2019-04-20, 09:44 PM,
(2019-04-20, 09:37 PM)Niki Wrote: i can't access CPAElites via the com domain, hopefully people won't jump off to wrong conclusion if this takes a bit longer.

I would like to know more about this .com problem. Do you have problems with "cpaelites.com" or "www.cpaelites.com"? How do you access CPAElites instead, via "www.cpaelites.net" (redirection)?

Unfortunately the previous hosting company hasn't been informed about the required preparation of the DNS entries, which is usually required before such server migrations can be started. Although I requested this. So the current DNS data isn't propagated worldwide yet.

2019-04-20, 09:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-04-20, 09:54 PM by Niki.)
I was trying to access with "cpaelites.com", which first gave me not secure warning then when i proceed "with risk that my information could be stolen" i received 403 Forbidden message (no permission to access the server).

I just tried with www.cpaelites.com and it works. Before i accessed via redirection from the .net domain.

EDIT1: Also bans list page doesn't work, a lot of errors appear, i guess you're aware of it.

EDIT2: My browser has saved cpaelites.com, so i always access cpaelites like that, i guess many other people do the same thing and that's why that might be issue if it takes a bit longer. But i guess people are aware of the situation.
2019-04-20, 09:57 PM,
(2019-04-20, 09:49 PM)Niki Wrote: I was trying to access with "cpaelites.com", which first gave me not secure warning then when i proceed "with risk that my information could be stolen" i received 403 Forbidden message (no permission to access the server).

I just tried with www.cpaelites.com and it works. Before i accessed via redirection from the .net domain.

EDIT1: Also bans list page doesn't work, a lot of errors appear, i guess you're aware of it.

EDIT2: My browser has saved cpaelites.com, so i always access cpaelites like that, i guess many other people do the same thing and that's why that might be issue if it takes a bit longer. But i guess people are aware of the situation.

Thank you for this detailed report.

I just implemented a temporary workaround for the domain problem you described. It has been caused by certain circumstances in the missing preparation also (as described above already).

There are some PHP notices and warnings at certain pages left. These are caused by the upgrade of the PHP version (new servers: 7.3.4, at the server of the old owner [totally outdated]: 7.1.x and 5.5.38). We'll take care of them soon.

2019-04-21, 12:21 AM,
I am excited for the upcoming updates :)

[Image: oit5ag.jpg]
2019-04-21, 12:38 AM,
What? --- The previous Admin --- left the building?
Is the "some" CPA network that new "The investor behind" << you can ignore this if you doesn't want to answer.

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2019-04-21, 12:44 AM,
(2019-04-21, 12:38 AM)DrKent Wrote: Is the "some" CPA network that new "The investor behind" << you can ignore this if you doesn't want to answer.

No, 100 % not. There is no network behind the investor. CPAElites should stay independent.

The investor is just a big player in the CPA business.