CPAElites Theme ?
2016-06-15, 07:31 AM,
Hello, I was wondering if I could suggest to have another theme available in CPAElites because this dark template is making it a little bit hard for me to read thorugh threads, probably a white theme would be acceptable for most of us, because it would make the reading much easier.
Thanks,
GranitB.
2016-06-15, 02:00 PM,
(2016-06-15, 07:31 AM)GranitB Wrote: Hello, I was wondering if I could suggest to have another theme available in CPAElites because this dark template is making it a little bit hard for me to read thorugh threads, probably a white theme would be acceptable for most of us, because it would make the reading much easier.
Thanks,
GranitB.

Hello GranitB,

Thanks for the suggestion it has been suggested before actually, I even paid out for a new theme that was lighter a LONG time ago but it did not sit well with many users. The ironic thing was the ones that complained about the dark theme were the first ones posting threads complaining about the new lighter theme.

Unfortunately it's not easy to please everyone in most cases, so the new theme was removed in the end and we reverted back to this one you see now. I'm not very keen on the idea of paying out for a new theme nor offering it on here as an alternative either if I'm honest. The problem is CPA Elites has a lot of unique features and it would be a HUGE headache customising a new theme to tie in with such features.

It's the same as with the forum software too, as the saying goes if something is not broken why try and fix it. I have been tempted to switch to new software in the past but frankly having seen other forums both recently and in the past switching I can see it does not always work out in ones favour.

So I must say thanks but no thanks right now, sorry but it's just not something I'll be doing at this current time but thanks for taking the time to post the thread of course.

Thanks
Hawk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAElites mobile app optimax0001 2 195 2017-06-17, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Verilog
  Is there a 2step authentication in cpaelites? Mr. Burnham 3 1,069 2016-06-30, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Verilog
  A must thing for Cpaelites. Quobi 1 632 2016-02-15, 03:03 PM
Last Post: HawkEye

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top