Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

CPAE Essentials Discussion
2020-01-08, 12:26 AM,
Your discussions, feedbacks and ideas regarding CPAElites Essentials (2020)

Announcement thread: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-CPAElites-Essentials

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-01-08, 01:47 AM,
Question: Did your company really pay US$ 250 000 for this?

Written here https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Haw-kEye-scam
2020-01-08, 10:04 AM,
Cost of CPAElites Essentials (2020)?
2020-01-08, 02:21 PM,
(2020-01-08, 01:47 AM)SnapchatPro Wrote: Question: Did your company really pay US$ 250 000 for this?

Written here https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Haw-kEye-scam

Thank you for your interest in the background of CPAElites and the details about the sales in April 2019.

I'm no employee of the new CPAElites owner company - I didn't even meet the CEO or any other of their staff so far - so I'm not bound to any NDA contract. But anyways I can't reveal the sales price or the additional payment the previous admin/owner H*wkE*e suddently requested.

So I can neither confirm nor deny the price US$ 250,000.

But I can tell you that the sales negotiation started in August/September 2018 already, then got paused because the CEO of the new owner company was disappointed about H*wkE*e's unusual and unprofessional behaviour. I agreed with the CEO in this. I personally asked both to continue the negotiation in February 2019 to save CPAElites, because H*wkE*e thought about "pulling the plug" (his words), so shutting down CPAElites. So both negotiated again, and the sales took place in April 2019 finally.

Considering the experiences I made with him during this long process, I would never buy anything from H*wkE*e, not even a used car. Especially because we receiced a mass of complaints about H*wkE*e's fraudulent sales acitivities outside the CPAElites marketplace, e. g. a shady "account creation method" for US$ 500 to be paid in BTC only.

2020-01-08, 02:23 PM,
(2020-01-08, 10:04 AM)ParallelNative Wrote: Cost of CPAElites Essentials (2020)?

Thank you for your interest in CPAElites Essentials (2020).

The access to CPAElites Essentials (2020) will be free of charge for every registered CPAElites (1.0) member, already upgraded CPAElites (1.0) members may have additional features, modules and access rights.

More details will be announced the next days in the official announcement thread.

2020-01-08, 03:31 PM,
Good to see the new site is still being worked on despite all the setbacks. I think "CPAElites Essentials" is a good idea for the time being. I'm positive that when the new forum is put up a lot more people will become active (again)
2020-01-08, 06:08 PM,
Hello please can I be added to the
2020 essentials
2020-01-08, 08:45 PM,
Great idea, this is definitely what CPAElites needs at the moment!

I have one question thought regarding:

- hidden areas for high earners, new method testcases, fresh niches, new tools etc.

What will be requirements to access this area(s)? :)
2020-01-09, 03:59 AM,
(2020-01-08, 06:08 PM)Nkolika308 Wrote: Hello please can I be added to the
2020 essentials

You will be "added" automatically. Every lurker, regular member, upgraded member, network owner etc. will be able to access it.

2020-01-09, 04:04 AM,
Thanks for your feedback! ;-)

(2020-01-08, 08:45 PM)Niki Wrote: Great idea, this is definitely what CPAElites needs at the moment!

Oh, CPAElites would defo need much more, not only at the moment, much earlier already. But it's still hard to arrange everything without the required material.

Quote:- hidden areas for high earners, new method testcases, fresh niches, new tools etc.

What will be requirements to access this area(s)?  :)

Honestly we didn't decide about this so far. Since the pending membership upgrades/network listings/... do have the highest priority currently. But today I received some good news from the CEO of the new CPAElites owner company.

Basically these "hidden areas" will be used to keep certain methods a few weeks "under the hood". To avoid situations like the current Snapchat mass spam B...H...W... effect. ;-)

About Us | Contact Us | CPAElites | Advertise | Stats

Copyright © 2013 - 2019 by (company to be announced later)
Temporarily (!) powered by MyBB, fixed (repaired) and enhanced by Charlie Harper (GitHub) aka Charles Francis Harper (Wikipedia)
Return to top
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.