CPAElites 2021 is coming! Finally! No more excuses! - Please click [here] to read more!

CPABuild racists ... racial profiling
2021-01-02, 05:26 AM,
CPABuild doesn't accept users from africa, arabia, india, pakistan, bangladesh, east europe ... most parts of asia

CPABuild is kind a racist doing this racial profiling! we are human beings, we have human rights!

solution:

before you register ... use a 3g 4g ip address from usa ... create a white hat fake landing page ... ask somebody to edit a payment proof with inspect element ... and CPABuild accept you
2021-01-02, 06:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 2021-01-02, 06:51 AM by lcascisf.)
It is not about racism, it is about more fraudulent countries. Look at you, already doing fraud for your sign up. LOL
2021-01-02, 07:05 AM,
(2021-01-02, 06:50 AM)lcascisf Wrote: It is not about racism, it is about more fraudulent countries.  Look at you, already doing fraud for your sign up. LOL

i am not the only CPABuild victim:

https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Approve...#pid720981
2021-01-02, 04:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 2021-01-02, 04:58 PM by DrKent.)
(2021-01-02, 05:26 AM)ahmedhamed Wrote: before you register ... use a 3g 4g ip address from usa ... create a white hat fake landing page ... ask somebody to edit a payment proof with inspect element ... and CPABuild accept you

Lol and you are asking why you aren't accepted. As far as I know, there is no interview before accepted on that network. Where you are sending those "white hat/payment proof/usa IP" stuff?

↘ Best CPA for Desk/Mobile Traffic! ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]

$5 SIGN UP BONUS, BTC PAYOUT, Weekly Pay

2021-01-02, 06:55 PM,
CPABuild does accept users from Africa, Saudi Arabia, India, Pakistan, Eastern Europe and most parts of Asia. The only country that you listed which we don't accept users from, is Bangladesh. Most networks block countries that they deem to be problematic and we are no different. It's nothing to do with racism, but about protecting our business from people that repeatedly choose not to follow our rules. As a business, we have a right to choose who we will and won't work with. Also, as a US company, there quite a few countries that we cannot legally make payments to, so some countries are blocked for that reason. Please educate yourself before making such ridiculous claims.
2021-01-02, 07:38 PM,
(2021-01-02, 04:53 PM)DrKent Wrote:
(2021-01-02, 05:26 AM)ahmedhamed Wrote: before you register ... use a 3g 4g ip address from usa ... create a white hat fake landing page ... ask somebody to edit a payment proof with inspect element ... and CPABuild accept you

As far as I know, there is no interview before accepted on that network. Where you are sending those "white hat/payment proof/usa IP" stuff?

after you register with your 3g 4g usa ip address use a usa postal address wait for the email

confirm the email link

wait a few hours

contact them with email or skype and send them your fake payment proof

they will accept you 100 % even from bangladesh, korea, vietnam, nigeria
2021-01-02, 07:42 PM,
(2021-01-02, 06:55 PM)Jay_CPABuild Wrote: The only country that you listed which we don't accept users from, is Bangladesh.

if you use 3g 4g usa ip address and usa post address and fake payment proof you get in CPABuild

please show link of your homepage where written that you do not accept bangladesh

Quote:Most networks block countries that they deem to be problematic and we are no different.

link please with prove

Quote:Also, as a US company, there quite a few countries that we cannot legally make payments to, so some countries are blocked for that reason. Please educate yourself before making such ridiculous claims.

link please with prove

why did you not accept egypt? ... see link above
2021-01-02, 08:08 PM,
(2021-01-02, 07:38 PM)ahmedhamed Wrote:
(2021-01-02, 04:53 PM)DrKent Wrote:

As far as I know, there is no interview before accepted on that network. Where you are sending those "white hat/payment proof/usa IP" stuff?

after you register with your 3g 4g usa ip address use a usa postal address wait for the email

confirm the email link

wait a few hours

But what then? You can't be paid if you use fake info to register an account? I think all of the networks don't accept the countries you mentioned, not because of "racist" reason you mentioned, just to protect their business since 1 out of 10 is a legit publisher.

2021-01-02, 08:11 PM,
(2021-01-02, 08:08 PM)DrKent Wrote: But what then? You can't be paid if you use fake info to register an account? I think all of the networks don't accept the countries you mentioned, not because of "racist" reason you mentioned, just to protect their business since 1 out of 10 is a legit publisher.

bro you can buy paypal stealth account at other forums

payoneer with fake docs also no prob

and bitcoin is anonym

confirm the email link

wait a few hours

2021-01-02, 08:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 2021-01-02, 08:24 PM by DrKent.)
(2021-01-02, 08:11 PM)ahmedhamed Wrote:
(2021-01-02, 08:08 PM)DrKent Wrote: But what then? You can't be paid if you use fake info to register an account? I think all of the networks don't accept the countries you mentioned, not because of "racist" reason you mentioned, just to protect their business since 1 out of 10 is a legit publisher.

bro you can buy paypal stealth account at other forums

payoneer with fake docs also no prob

and bitcoin is anonym

confirm the email link

wait a few hours

I'm not sure what is your point. You are doing everything opposite of a legit publisher and you are asking why you are not accepted? I'm done here.. CPABuild is the best network I worked with.