CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

CPABuild Profile Rejection & Newbie to CPA
2020-04-02, 09:19 PM,
Hi,

I'm a newbie to CPA and am really in bad shape. I have been doing affiliate marketing last 6 months but without any luck to date. I lost quite a lot of money also doing that. Recently I heard about CPA and understood that it gives a fast buck which I need urgently.

I would request each and every expert in this forum to help me out guiding me to make this CPA a success. I need cash desperately. Pl help.

Also, I applied for CPABuild today... but I don't know why my application was declined. I heard that this is one of the best & authenticate sites. Can somebody help here to get my application approved? My username and email is given below.

CPABuild application Username:  phantom07
CPABuild application email id:  sourav.gomes@gmail

Awaiting your response.

B/R.
2020-04-14, 02:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 2020-04-14, 02:35 PM by vegetajgd.)
(2020-04-02, 09:19 PM)phantom07 Wrote: Hi,

I'm a newbie to CPA and am really in bad shape. I have been doing affiliate marketing last 6 months but without any luck to date. I lost quite a lot of money also doing that. Recently I heard about CPA and understood that it gives a fast buck which I need urgently.

I would request each and every expert in this forum to help me out guiding me to make this CPA a success. I need cash desperately. Pl help.

Also, I applied for CPABuild today... but I don't know why my application was declined. I heard that this is one of the best & authenticate sites. Can somebody help here to get my application approved? My username and email is given below.

CPABuild application Username:  phantom07
CPABuild application email id:  sourav.gomes@gmail

Awaiting your response.

B/R.

Hey first of all welcome and i think you have posted this in the wrong section. This is an Introduce yourself section. Still to answer your questions i would like to disagree to the statement "CPA gives fast buck " well if that was the case then everybody would have been here. First you have to relax, there is nothing like quick buck online (until you know exactly what you are doing. And My piece of advice would be
FIrst to not spend money online without proper research and second now if you are desperate to earn and as soon as possible your more prone to loose more than gain anything.

For example if i say i will teach you CPA and make you earn money but you would have to pay me. You will be more willing to pay (as that is what you desperately want ) but in actual you will be going more in to debt (if not already) and there is no guarantee that i will teach you or/and second if i teach you, you will be able to make money out of it.

My personal request to you would be if you are in urgent need look for an offline job to sort of out your finances and once you are settled in mind only then come back online. (as i am telling you i have been there done mistakes and lost money) so please believe me when i say all these things. THERE IS NO SHORTCUT.

Also you can look for trustworthy website like "humanatic" i have used it myself so i can assure you they work. and can earn decent money. just go through the website and follow instructions properly and you should be good to go.

Hope it helped a little.
2020-04-14, 06:29 PM,
Thanks a lot, @vegetajgd.

I really appreciate and understand what you have said. Hard to digest though. It's tough to get an offline job in a country like India and in this crumbling economy & period of lockdown that the whole world is going thru. Don't know how things will stand after this lockdown phase passes.

I'm not looking for any shortcut. I'm ready to put in the effort. What I meant was... Last 6 months I have put in a lot of effort and money of course (though I mentioned only money, I hope ppl could read between the lines). But I did not even get the minimal return.
But, thanks for the "humanistic" reference and I will surely try.

Anyway, I had a few queries... if you can help...
-  If this is not the correct forum, then which is the correct one?
-  I read (in another forum) that requesting in this forum I can get approval for my CPABuild account? Well, can you help?
-  Any other CPA site you would recommend if in any case, CPABUild doesn't work out.

Thanks again.

B/R.
2020-04-14, 06:50 PM,
(2020-04-14, 06:29 PM)phantom07 Wrote: Thanks a lot, @vegetajgd.

I really appreciate and understand what you have said. Hard to digest though. It's tough to get an offline job in a country like India and in this crumbling economy & period of lockdown that the whole world is going thru. Don't know how things will stand after this lockdown phase passes.

I'm not looking for any shortcut. I'm ready to put in the effort. What I meant was... Last 6 months I have put in a lot of effort and money of course (though I mentioned only money, I hope ppl could read between the lines). But I did not even get the minimal return.
But, thanks for the "humanistic" reference and I will surely try.

Anyway, I had a few queries... if you can help...
-  If this is not the correct forum, then which is the correct one?
-  I read (in another forum) that requesting in this forum I can get approval for my CPABuild account? Well, can you help?
-  Any other CPA site you would recommend if in any case, CPABUild doesn't work out.

Thanks again.

B/R.

First will answer your questions.

Quote:-  If this is not the correct forum, then which is the correct one? :

This is the correct forum, i had said that is the wrong section, so this is the introduction section of the forum. For help or discussions you can post here ;
Code:
https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Main-CPA-Discussions-Elites-Helpdesk

Quote:-  I read (in another forum) that requesting in this forum I can get approval for my CPABuild account? Well, can you help?

Again this is the correct forum and for asking specific question related to CPABuild you can ask questions in the sub section mentioned above or directly in their thread here:
Code:
https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Approved-Network-CPABuild-Weekly-Payments-5-Join-Bonus-AMAZING-Templates

Quote:-  Any other CPA site you would recommend if in any case, CPABUild doesn't work out.

CPABuild is good as well. But before jumping to another CPA first figure out what was the reason you got rejected. You can ask in the thread and someone from CPAbuild will surely reply. Once you know the reason then you know what you have to do to get approved, etc

As for other things you have said I completely understand. But if you are not under debt and do not have any urgent things (moneywise) to take care off. Then you can go through the forum and see different tutorials mentioned and just try one of them. So if you do not have a website create a blogspot (they are absolutely free and by default have high authority, and so on.

You have to read now before yo jump in to any more ideas/niche and Do not put money anywhere currently, just take a step back and reflect.

My Suggestion: Go through the forum, understand the general rules and what is where, etc there are many methods mentioned here, read through them , they can be old or outdated but do read, and get more knowledge. Start from this and if you need any help feel free to DM me or ask. :)
2020-04-14, 08:40 PM,
Thanks a lot again, @vegetajgd. The above info is really helpful.

Already signed up with "humanistic". Waiting for their approval.

I will follow your valuable instruction as mentioned above... and may revert back in case I get stuck or need further advice.

B/R.