CPABlend - Optimize Conversions and Earn More
2015-12-26, 10:14 AM,
[Image: CPAElites-Promo.jpg]
2015-12-28, 04:18 PM,
Disclaimer - CPA Elites hold no responsibility to any accounts made on networks promoted on this forum, users do so at their own risk.
CPA Elites is not affiliated to any networks being advertised on the forum.
2015-12-28, 04:48 PM,
Well whatever i put as username it says invalid username. Can you check that please.
2015-12-28, 04:54 PM,
(2015-12-28, 04:48 PM)vegetajgd Wrote: Well whatever i put as username it says invalid username. Can you check that please.

I had the same issue, the username must be all small letters. I got my invitation code before few weeksSmile I wish there are more premade templates and I am missing the content locker from CPABlend, I think that would be useful.

PM ME IF YOU NEED SOME HELP TO GET APPROVED WITH - CRAKREVENUEˇˇ

[Image: JQdY0fL.png]

2015-12-28, 05:09 PM,
hello may i ask what are the payment terms here? i already registered. ty
2015-12-29, 07:54 AM,
Here are some clarifications, CPABlend is not a CPA network thus no payments are made from CPABlend. To remove all confusion it is a platform that uses your existing CPA network memberships to select a better set of offers to be shown on the user, thus creating more leads and revenue from a single locker.

The idea is that no single network has the best offers at any given time, so when you use more networks at once and get the best performing offers from each network, you get a better performing set of offers to be shown to the end user. With the added optimization algorithms that use machine learning and try to predict which offers are more likely to perform better for a given target user (group) based on previous experience the final set of offers is more appealing and more likely to convert rather than relying only on the EPC as a main offer performance metric.

For all of the users who have registered on the site, please go through the welcome email and spend a minute or two to read the docs on the site. My personal suggestion is to give special attention to the API section in the docs and the advanced API example code as this is the key to real success and big jumps in revenue. There you will find all the information needed to quickly build highly customized locker pages that will set you apart from the competition and also will make the offer completion process as smooth as it gets for the end user.
2015-12-29, 08:47 AM,
(2015-12-29, 07:54 AM)devmd Wrote: Here are some clarifications, CPABlend is not a CPA network thus no payments are made from CPABlend. To remove all confusion it is a platform that uses your existing CPA network memberships to select a better set of offers to be shown on the user, thus creating more leads and revenue from a single locker.

The idea is that no single network has the best offers at any given time, so when you use more networks at once and get the best performing offers from each network, you get a better performing set of offers to be shown to the end user. With the added optimization algorithms that use machine learning and try to predict which offers are more likely to perform better for a given target user (group) based on previous experience the final set of offers is more appealing and more likely to convert rather than relying only on the EPC as a main offer performance metric.

For all of the users who have registered on the site, please go through the welcome email and spend a minute or two to read the docs on the site. My personal suggestion is to give special attention to the API section in the docs and the advanced API example code as this is the key to real success and big jumps in revenue. There you will find all the information needed to quickly build highly customized locker pages that will set you apart from the competition and also will make the offer completion process as smooth as it gets for the end user.
so is it PPD network?
2015-12-29, 12:28 PM,
(2015-12-29, 08:47 AM)immart247 Wrote: so is it PPD network?

Mate!
No its not a PPD/CPA network...
Put it simply, you can use 3-4 networks best offers on one locker and make maximum earnings (from your networks like cpagrip,AWM etc) out of your traffic. It is a tracking platform which enables one to track their traffic and determine which network is best for their type of traffic (one use of cpablend)

@OP:

I registered there and will test it out soon :)
2015-12-29, 10:09 PM,
(2015-12-29, 12:28 PM)moneyboy2012 Wrote:

Mate!
Put it simply, you can use 3-4 networks best offers on one locker and make maximum earnings (from your networks like cpagrip,AWM etc) out of your traffic. It is a tracking platform which enables one to track their traffic and determine which network is best for their type of traffic (one use of cpablend)

@OP:

Quite correct but it is not a tracking platform in a statistical way. It gathers statistics for each visit/locker/targeted data and tries to optimize the offers shown to the end user. Basically depending on the traffic source and country and also not to forget niche and demographics I have seen big differences in network reported EPC for an offer and the actual offer EPC achieved. In most cases the networks exaggerate the EPC or it is influenced by another promotion methods or niches that have nothing to do with your own. Thus if you count on this EPC for the final selection of offers you may end up promoting offers that are not converting well. What CPABlend does in simple terms is, given enough traffic it will filter out all the bad performers and you will end up with a few super offers, like a few days ago a french locker of mine shows 32 leads from the same offer ID in one day and 17 from another offer ID. What this means is it found the golden offers and it is pushing them to the users who are biting them as crazy. This is the idea of CPABlend's Optimize by EPC - Advanced strategy.
Latest Thanks - View all

moneyboy2012(2015-12-29 10:56 PM) 
2015-12-29, 10:57 PM,
(2015-12-29, 10:09 PM)devmd Wrote:
(2015-12-29, 12:28 PM)moneyboy2012 Wrote:

Mate!

@OP:

Quite correct but it is not a tracking platform in a statistical way. It gathers statistics for each visit/locker/targeted data and tries to optimize the offers shown to the end user. Basically depending on the traffic source and country and also not to forget niche and demographics I have seen big differences in network reported EPC for an offer and the actual offer EPC achieved. In most cases the networks exaggerate the EPC or it is influenced by another promotion methods or niches that have nothing to do with your own. Thus if you count on this EPC for the final selection of offers you may end up promoting offers that are not converting well. What CPABlend does in simple terms is, given enough traffic it will filter out all the bad performers and you will end up with a few super offers, like a few days ago a french locker of mine shows 32 leads from the same offer ID in one day and 17 from another offer ID. What this means is it found the golden offers and it is pushing them to the users who are biting them as crazy. This is the idea of CPABlend's Optimize by EPC - Advanced strategy.

Great stuff!
Thanks for a simple explanation. Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Approved Network Earn & Grow with admitad network! alex_admitad 45 1,832 2017-12-13, 08:06 PM
Last Post: alex_admitad
  BongaCash: perfect conversions with your webcam traffic! PaulBonga 7 842 2017-01-05, 05:12 PM
Last Post: PaulBonga
  SilverUpload.com New PPD Website Earn 1-20$ Per download Silverupload 20 3,174 2013-10-25, 10:22 PM
Last Post: boghi
  Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest/ Official support thread. Terafile 0 1,028 2013-10-18, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Terafile

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top