CPA vs Affiliate vs Paid Product
2014-01-16, 08:33 AM,
Hello,

I have a really nice niche that has somewhat low competition. I think that I could rank it even without prior experience. The only thing I've realized is that I can't envision what monetization to use.

I know I will use adsense, but will that be enough? I would like to add something on top of that so which would have the highest payout?

A) Traffic -> Ebook download -> survey
B) Traffic -> Ebook download -> email submit -> email campaign
C) Traffic -> Amazon affiliate cookie drop
D) Traffic -> Ebook download -> paypal

Thanks very much for the support.

Cynical

*Selling Multiple Vagex Accounts - $3 each PM if interested*

"What we work on today, others will first think of tomorrow." -Alan J. Perlis
2014-01-16, 08:38 AM,
well, I say no with adsense, bcause its cpc is so damn low even if you target HPK niche you can get $0,15 per click,.. the worse part is they are very strict and they ban you with no reason or give some robot to email you.
2014-01-16, 08:47 AM,
(2014-01-16, 08:38 AM)efrizzz Wrote: well, I say no with adsense, bcause its cpc is so damn low even if you target HPK niche you can get $0,15 per click,.. the worse part is they are very strict and they ban you with no reason or give some robot to email you.

Really? No adsense even on top of main monetization? I've had an adsense account for a long time and I've never been banned. Well, that's not true but I was really blackhat back then ;)

Okay, thanks.
Cynical

*Selling Multiple Vagex Accounts - $3 each PM if interested*

"What we work on today, others will first think of tomorrow." -Alan J. Perlis

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 199 Yesterday, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 202 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 233 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier
  Sports Supplements Affiliate Programs - Any experience? Mr. Burnham 1 91 2017-12-03, 12:39 AM
Last Post: timilak65

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top