CPA strategy?
2015-12-22, 04:31 AM,
Hello guys, I have been stuck with this dilemma for quite a while..
Firstly, the on the CPA website I am going to be legitimately offering people digital products in exchange for a completed survey.
I do not know what type of layout I should use, should I use a blogging style layout or should I use an ecommerce layout? I think it makes much more sense to use an ecommerce style as the user can find products much easier, I can also rank the individual product pages and add seo optimised text content in the description of the products. It also gives me more oppurtunities to add more content on the website such as a seperate blog page on the ecommerce site.
What do you guys think?
2015-12-22, 05:52 AM,
I think that you figured it out pretty good yourself.I would recommend eCommerce style also (multi-niche setup,ecommerce setup...whatever you wanna call it),cause that way you can build authority and rank individual stuff better cause you aint gonna disperse your SEO efforts on multiple domians-niches and you can focus your promotion on single domain..Good luck mate

[Image: cpaelites-logo.png]
2015-12-22, 02:47 PM,
(2015-12-22, 04:31 AM)Limitless13 Wrote: Hello guys, I have been stuck with this dilemma for quite a while..
Firstly, the on the CPA website I am going to be legitimately offering people digital products in exchange for a completed survey.
I do not know what type of layout I should use, should I use a blogging style layout or should I use an ecommerce layout? I think it makes much more sense to use an ecommerce style as the user can find products much easier, I can also rank the individual product pages and add seo optimised text content in the description of the products. It also gives me more oppurtunities to add more content on the website such as a seperate blog page on the ecommerce site.
What do you guys think?

I would go ecommerce style if you have the budget.

You only use blogger style for low budget campaigns
2015-12-24, 12:18 AM,
Makes a lot of sense, thanks for youri insight guys!

I've got another question, what would be a better idea, should I tell the user that he is required to complete a survey before he gets a digital product? Or should I just act subtle about it and just inform them on the widget that its for human verification?
2015-12-24, 02:03 AM,
thanks for this info..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alexander Bachmann: admitad share in Russian CPA is 70% alex_admitad 4 156 58 minutes ago
Last Post: alex_admitad
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 5 104 4 hours ago
Last Post: Nem
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 2 106 Today, 12:37 AM
Last Post: vegetajgd
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 641 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  CPA Grip offer wall spaceboos 3 951 2017-10-14, 08:34 AM
Last Post: lisabarry

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top