CPA questions?
2016-03-20, 09:24 PM,
Hello

I'm working with CPAGrip, and i'm still a beginner and didn't anything yet.

Can someone give me some ideas on how to get started? I mean I am a complete noob so I don't know how to start. Should I start with a blog or what? Can someone give me a niche idea, it can be anything saturated?

Btw I have to fill a W8 form for taxes if I want to receive my payment. What exactly happens with that form? Where does it go, and how does the taxes get paid? I mean does it get paid when you withdraw money or how?

Thank you Grin
2016-03-21, 04:20 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-03-21, 04:20 PM by toofast.)
For the first question, just download a landing page from CPAElites and start driving traffic to it. I suggest you to go for Social Media traffic, then start investing in SEO.

For the second question, you need to declare the money you make and pay your taxes.

[Image: JU6FQmw.gif]
Skype ID: cpa.heaven
2016-03-23, 02:54 AM,
(2016-03-21, 04:20 PM)toofast Wrote: For the first question, just download a landing page from CPAElites and start driving traffic to it. I suggest you to go for Social Media traffic, then start investing in SEO.

For the second question, you need to declare the money you make and pay your taxes.

Thanks a lot for answering to my question Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 7 159 6 hours ago
Last Post: epalyou
  Frustrated by CPA offers which change their contents EthanTaylor 12 386 Today, 02:54 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 3 132 Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Alexander Bachmann: admitad share in Russian CPA is 70% alex_admitad 4 186 Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Last Post: alex_admitad
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 643 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top