CPA or PPD?
2016-09-20, 02:51 AM,
Hello guys :D

I have just come to ask a question that has been in my head a while and i cant decide what i want to do or should i say what is better for a business purpose (money). Be really appreciated if you guys could help me out and tell me what your experiences have been with both or one of them.

Thanks in advance :D
2016-09-20, 09:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-09-20, 09:28 PM by 6077.)
Well, i hope you know the differences, besides i would recommend you to just choose whatever feels right for you, however i suggest you apply for AdWorkMedia or CPAGRIP or if you're in to IG and Mobile offers i suggest OGADS.

PPD is just simply, Pay Per Download i'm not in the mood to elaborate.

CPA, lets take AdWorkMedia as an example, Cost Per Action, have plenty of features for you to use to make money.

I'm not 100% but i believe some PPD Networks get their offers from the CPA Networks which mean you wouldn't even be working with the source which means lower offer rates/payouts etc.

I don't know how it works behind but i've seen the same offers on different CPA Networks with different payouts so i guess it would be possible to the same with CPA or just different deals with advertisers or i have just simply misunderstood it all.

/hope i didn't say to much bull$hit, correct me if i'm wrong.

Peace.
2016-09-24, 07:58 PM,
thank you for this man :D
2016-09-24, 08:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-09-24, 08:14 PM by dvLden.)
I don't know if there's any decent PPD left out there. I'd recommend FileIce LLC, but I can't at this point because new version is still not released to public.
So I recommend using an CPA out there, but can't tell you which one because that depends of your traffics. I used to work with AdWorkMedia back in the time (currently I don't work with any networks).
But there are some good networks too such as OGAds with plenty of functionality...

You don't need to know how PPD works, nor how CPA works, but the thing is that you just need to find what works best for you and your traffics.
It's not as simple as 6077 tried to explain.
2016-09-26, 02:10 AM,
(2016-09-24, 08:14 PM)dvLden Wrote: I don't know if there's any decent PPD left out there. I'd recommend FileIce LLC, but I can't at this point because new version is still not released to public.
So I recommend using an CPA out there, but can't tell you which one because that depends of your traffics. I used to work with AdWorkMedia back in the time (currently I don't work with any networks).
But there are some good networks too such as OGAds with plenty of functionality...

You don't need to know how PPD works, nor how CPA works, but the thing is that you just need to find what works best for you and your traffics.
It's not as simple as 6077 tried to explain.

okay thanks man i use og ads atm :P
2016-09-27, 02:48 PM,
CPA is the best over PPD any day of the week

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 184 Today, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 199 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 226 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier
  Looking For CPA network have good product trial offers 5light 1 78 2017-12-03, 12:10 AM
Last Post: rinkidi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top