CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

CPA or Freelancing as a computer scientist
2019-12-06, 07:31 PM,
As I remember ways to earn money using cpa were seo,youtube,facebook ads,site ads.
How well do these still work with hack niches?
Does google ban sites related to these niches?

Also, is freelancing and coding software a better way to earn money?
anybody who has experience freelancing in software development could answer two short questions?
I am willing to code some c++ or python bot you want in exchange of some tips. (Second year computer science)
2019-12-06, 08:12 PM,
(2019-12-06, 07:31 PM)guest888 Wrote: Also, is freelancing and coding software a better way to earn money?
anybody who has experience freelancing in software development could answer two short questions?
I am willing to code some c++ or python bot you want in exchange of some tips. (Second year computer science)

If you have the choice, you should always go for C++, since it's rock solid, very stable, extremely fast, runs on every platform and can't be decompiled (like C#, VB, Java). Python is a scripting language only.

Watch out for some niches/platforms/apps you could automate with some bots.

Works for me. ;-)

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-12-06, 08:17 PM,
(2019-12-06, 08:12 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2019-12-06, 07:31 PM)guest888 Wrote: Also, is freelancing and coding software a better way to earn money?

If you have the choice, you should always go for C++, since it's rock solid, very stable, extremely fast, runs on every platform and can't be decompiled (like C#, VB, Java). Python is a scripting language only.

Works for me. ;-)

This is what I was doing around three years ago but cpagrip banned spamming on social networks so it doesn't work unless you have an alternative affiliate network.
2019-12-06, 08:18 PM,
If anyone has experience with freelancer on software development please do message me privately.
2019-12-06, 08:23 PM,
Quote:
(2019-12-06, 08:17 PM)guest888 Wrote: If you have the choice, you should always go for C++, since it's rock solid, very stable, extremely fast, runs on every platform and can't be decompiled (like C#, VB, Java). Python is a scripting language only.

Works for me. ;-)

This is what I was doing around three years ago but cpagrip banned spamming on social networks so it doesn't work unless you have an alternative affiliate network.

You could use a custom content locker including methods to change/"hide" your referrer.

Back in 2017 my CPA networks only saw clean white pages. ;-)

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)