CPA or Amazon Affiliate
2016-01-30, 01:12 AM,
Hi,

I am interesting in IM especially in as an Amazon affiliates or through CPA marketing.My goal is to start making money online within next couple of months. I would be happy if I can achieve $300/ month in couple of months. From your own experience guys do you think this is achievable ? With which route do you think is more like for me achieve my goal if I am new to the subject : a CPA or as an Amazon affiliate ?

I know I need to put some investments down for both systems and also spend a time to look after this to make it happened , I just cannot decide which system has more chances to succeed for someone who is completely new to this industry .

Your answer will help me to make the decision ,

Thank you ,
2016-01-30, 03:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-01-30, 03:34 AM by FasterThanLight.)
If you planning for long term definitely Amazon,it's way better to promote Amazon products than those crappy CPA offers
It's kind of hard to make those $ with affiliate however once you used to it 300$/day is way more archievable than CPA route
Latest Thanks - View all

Pav(2016-01-30 03:36 AM) 
2016-01-30, 03:39 AM,
Thank you FasterThanLight for your reply to my thread, appreciate for your opinion.
2016-01-30, 03:45 AM,
CPA for sure.
You just need to pick up a good niche + good advertising, and here you go..
All the best mate!
Latest Thanks - View all

Pav(2016-01-30 03:46 AM) 

Your CR and EPC sucks? Want more earnings? I have the best choice for you, look at my earnings with CPAgrip after joining them

Click Here To Join NOW [INSTANT APPROVAL]

[Image: fTwNogI.png]
2016-01-30, 03:48 AM,
Thanks lokabr, and all the best for you too mate
Latest Thanks - View all

lokabr(2016-01-30 05:19 AM) 
2016-01-30, 06:20 AM,
both are hard to master without proper traffic source but if you want to test how fierce the affiliate marketing competition is then you may start with CPA. eventually when you master the little methods and get tired of petty earnings then you can level up and do WH stuff and move to Amazon Affiliate. its all about what your current level in Affiliate Marketing is now.

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2016-01-30, 06:48 AM,
(2016-01-30, 06:20 AM)DeathGun Wrote: both are hard to master without proper traffic source but if you want to test how fierce the affiliate marketing competition is then you may start with CPA. eventually when you master the little methods and get tired of petty earnings then you can level up and do WH stuff and move to Amazon Affiliate. its all about what your current level in Affiliate Marketing is now.

Thank you for your input , appreciate it . Let me summarize it, what you saying is that I can start with CPA, learn few methods make some money and than use those methods in affiliate marketing ? Is that what you suggesting ?
I am on the basic level right now , have some theoretical knowledge gained mostly from Udemy courses and found on youtube ,that`s all .No practical achievements so far .
2016-01-30, 09:44 AM,
Hey Pav,

What i would suggest is pick one! Amazon affiliate Or CPA :)
There are enough tutorials on the internet to succeed on either way mate.You can just pick one and commit yourself to make money from it and ofcourse you can always use your knowledge later to scale up on another way.

Most people from here uses some "fake hacks" and stuff to earn money (i myself did that in past) but as an experienced guy i would say learn about promoting CPA offers Or about Amazon affiliate review sites etc (again just pick one)....its like a marriage,you pick one and commit to it and then $300/month will be really easy for you :).... and oh don't think of about having an affair with another one since it won't be effective that much :p

-Pick Amazon or Cpa (Both are highly profitable)
-Learn about it (Plenty of tutorials on internet)
-Take Action

Again the chances of getting success on your very first try is slim but thats how you will gain experience and knowledge about it!

Cheers,
moneyboy2012
Latest Thanks - View all

Pav(2016-01-30 08:17 PM) 
2016-01-30, 08:23 PM,
(2016-01-30, 09:44 AM)moneyboy2012 Wrote: Hey Pav,

What i would suggest is pick one! Amazon affiliate Or CPA :)
There are enough tutorials on the internet to succeed on either way mate.You can just pick one and commit yourself to make money from it and ofcourse you can always use your knowledge later to scale up on another way.

Most people from here uses some "modified h@cks" and stuff to earn money (i myself did that in past) but as an experienced guy i would say learn about promoting CPA offers Or about Amazon affiliate review sites etc (again just pick one)....its like a marriage,you pick one and commit to it and then $300/month will be really easy for you :).... and oh don't think of about having an affair with another one since it won't be effective that much :p

-Pick Amazon or Cpa (Both are highly profitable)
-Learn about it (Plenty of tutorials on internet)
-Take Action

Again the chances of getting success on your very first try is slim but thats how you will gain experience and knowledge about it!

Cheers,
moneyboy2012

Hey moneyboy 2012 ,

Great advise , I will do as you suggested , you are 100 % right , there are plenty of tutorials out there to get me started with either CPA or Affiliate . I am very glad that you mentioned that those two are still highly profitable, I thought that because market seams to be saturated with so may offers and people promoting those offers that for somebody like me can be difficult to make money, but you are right if I will start with one and stick to it , I have to succeed eventually .

I am really grateful for your good ,encouraging words ...I am going to make an action right now !!!

Cheers ...and wish you all the best ,

Pav
Latest Thanks - View all

moneyboy2012(2016-01-30 09:01 PM) 
2016-01-31, 03:50 AM,
I think for amazon affiliates you will need to build a beautifull website targetted on 1 kind of a product. ( like those hoverboards). Then do some SEO and i think then it will be realistic to get 300$ a month from amazon. Remember there are more Amazon like websites.
Latest Thanks - View all

Pav(2016-01-31 04:07 AM) 

Become my referral: Click Here
[Image: 3ornk7FMHAoVMExnwI.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 3 258 1 hour ago
Last Post: monstermaash
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 1 59 Today, 12:03 AM
Last Post: DanaCr
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 210 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 209 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 243 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top