CPA marketing question
2015-11-20, 02:55 AM,
I can get lead from a specific offer using incentive traffic. I saw from another network, the payout is way higher than the network im promoting this offer now. Should I switch network just to promote this one offer? I think each offer has an expiration date and won't last forever, so I don't want to promote this offer half way and the offer expire and my profit will be stuck in the account. what should I do when I see an offer being payout way higher on another network, should I switch networks everytime there's an higher payout?
2015-11-20, 06:22 AM,
Depending on your affiliate manager you can ask him to adjust the offer to the one with higher payout, some will help you there. Just reveal the difference. Also compare more offers maybe it's not just one and one network is simply better

[Image: tQS4wXc.gif]
2015-11-20, 06:48 AM,
diversifying never hurt anyone... if there a better payout on one offer, there's bound to be more....
2015-11-20, 07:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-11-20, 07:43 AM by Dedicated007.)
(2015-11-20, 06:22 AM)Draguny Wrote: Depending on your affiliate manager you can ask him to adjust the offer to the one with higher payout, some will help you there. Just reveal the difference. Also compare more offers maybe it's not just one and one network is simply better

No hope there, affiliate manager is apparently get paid the difference of the the higher payout offer. Other network don't Have Offer Problems?, so I might join other network. But i'm worry by the time I reach the min payout the offer will expire as I am just promoting the single offer for the network.

(2015-11-20, 06:48 AM)t4nk Wrote: diversifying never hurt anyone... if there a better payout on one offer, there's bound to be more....

so would you switch network just to promote a single offer that has a higher payout?
2015-11-20, 12:16 PM,
I wouldn't think twice about joining the other network.

Why do you say the offer has an expiration date? I don't think I have ever had an offer that had an expiration date and I've been doing this for over 15 years. I have had offers that had a network budget or cap that I could generate. In this case having the same offer from multiple networks is wise to have, if it is working well for you.

I do understand if you are new and are limited on the traffic you can send and need to reach a minimum to get paid. You could stick with the existing network and hit your minimum and then test the other.

17+ Years Exp... Email / CPA marketing - Data Monetization - Lead Generation -> Skype: eMonetize

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing YT Publisher 15 514 2017-12-15, 10:36 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 411 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 106 2017-12-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 219 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 215 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top